Chapter 3

"German I came here to see my niece" I burst I the door "What Angie is my aunt, you said mom had no family" I slammed the door and ran away.
I had to take a walk to clear my mind. I was crossing the street and suddenly I saw some boys with skateboards coming my way, it was too late for me to move out of the way. As I got ready to get hit by the boys and the skateboards a warm hand pushed me out of the way. I turn around to see a boy around my age with beautiful, dreamy green eyes and shiny brown hair, he was so cute. Wait what? What am I thinking I don't even know him. "Hi I am Leon, What's your name." he asked. I was to startled to answer I just kinda Stan there for a few minutes then I finally said "Umm, I have to go home" "Wait what is your name" "Umm Violetta but, everyone calls me Vilu" I said and ran off.

At home

"WHERE WERE YOU" my dad screams I soon as I walk in the door "I...I went for a walk" "A walk, you are suppose to take an adult with you every time you go out, now get some sleep the party is tomorrow" "Dad I don't want a party" I said that and ran up to my room. I don't want that stupid party I thought I just want to stay home and hang out with my dad alone.
It has been 1 week since that really cute boy saved me from those skateboarder guys. I haven't stop thinking about him, he was so cute with his dreamy green eyes, but I will probably never see him again which depresses me and makes me happy at the same time because my dad will never let me hang out with a boy or even talk to one and I don't want to break that really cute guys heart. "DINER" I heard Olga scream. "COMING" I screamed back. I walked downstairs and had diner, I was mad at my dad so I didn't talk to him the whole diner. When I was done I went back up to write in my diary.

Dear diary,
I can't stop thinking about him he was the cutest boy I have ever since, and probably the only guy I will ever see. I hope to see him again one day. " Then I heard screaming downstairs. "ANGIE LEAVE THIS HOUSE AT ONCE" I ran downstairs "DAD no she is my aunt and I want her to stay here with me. "No way Violetta I don't want her near you" I ran out the door.

Outside

I was walking around and it started to rain, so I ran under a tree. I needed to get home or my dad was going to call the police. I go ahead and run, suddenly I feel myself slipping I was going to hit the ground but, too strong arms catch me.......