Chapter 8

A Few Days Later

I haven't gone to the studio since then, it just hurts me that Leon has had a girlfriend this whole time when he acted like he actually liked me. But what was I thinking that a boy as cute and nice as Leon would fall for me... And on top of that the party that Jade organized for me, well it's tomorrow and I really don't want this party and plus she bought me the ugliest dress someone could
Ever have. The only thing I want at my party is for my dad to invite my aunt, I really want to get to know her she's looks really nice... Wait a minute what if I asked dad to make he my private teacher then, I could get to see her everyday and I could learn about my mom. This is a great idea but, I don't know if I will go to the studio or not because I just don't have the courage to face Leon right now... I mean he really hurt me and it still hurts, it feels like my heart broke shattered in millions of pieces...

At the dinner table

"So do you have any request for your next private teacher?" My dad ask "Well......ugghhh.....your probably gonna disagree but I thought maybe...... Angie could be my private teacher since she's my aunt and that way I could get to know her, and before you say no let me just say that if Angie was my private teacher that would make me extremely happy" "Well I didn't want Angie near you but I guess that if it makes you happy we could try since you know about her anyways" "Really dad thanks but, this doesn't mean I forgive you about not telling me about her all these years" I say as I kiss him on the cheek and go back up stairs.

The next day

I am so happy this is the first day that Angie comes to teach me. I hear a knock on my door "Come in " " Hi Violetta" "Omg Angie your here I am so happy you get to be my private teacher so, what the first lesson gonna be?" I asked her with a questioning look " Umm... well" she started as she looked at the dress I am supposed to wear for the party today " How about fashion, which is certainly something Jade doesn't have for buying you that dress" "Oh yeah and after giving to me she said she loved me" i exclaimed. that dress is seriously horrific it gives me nightmares!!! Angie started by ripping on of the sleeves of "Angie!!" I giggle " Well it still looks horrible to me so how about this" she rips the other one off. I start laughing. " it even looks worst, I don't think you can make that dress look good in anyway" And as I said that I lean on the mannequin with the dress and it falls out the window and into my birthday cake " I think it looks pretty good now don't you think Violetta" Angie said while laughing "Yeah right my dad is gonna kill me" i exclaimed. No seriously my dad will kill me for this...... And as I thought that guess who came in the door......

-----------------------------------