Chapter 7

I slowly walk into the studio. Everyone is dancing and singing, it looks like such a fun school to go to. I've always been home schooled so for a change this seems to be very fun and exciting, to meet new people and not be inside my house 24/7. "Violetta!?" I turn around to see Leon "That's me!" I say as I giggle "What are you doing here?" "Well I decided not to let my dad in the way of my dreams" "That's great!! I am so happy for you" He exclaims as he smiles, his smile is cute, no ViolettA get back on track.... "Yeah well... do you know where the sign up sheet?" "Umm... right over there I think" "Ok we'll see you later" I then walked away to go sign up. As I was writing my name someone bumped into me " Move out of my way peasant" a girl with long curled hair yelled "Excuse me I am not your peasant, you were the one who pushed me in the first place" " whatever" she says as she walks away.She goes over to Leon, I wonder what business she has with him he's such a cute and sweet guy. When I am done sighing up I move closer to them to hear what there saying " Lion you are my boyfriend so you have to carry me home everyday After the studio" "I will do no such thing Ludmilla that's really stupid and childish"... Wait did I hear right.... BOYFRIEND... You mean Leon is already taken, I felt a pain in my chest like I had just been stab, without thinking I ran out of the studio....... while running out I bumped into Leon "What wrong are you ok Violetta" he grabs my hand, that look in his eyes are so sweet how can he be with a girl like Ludmilla I only just met her and she seems so mean, I rip my hand out of his "Don't touch me" I answer coldy as I run out of the studio..........

----------------------------------

SORRY I am really sorry for not updating I just have been really busy anyways I really hope you like this story!!!!

Comment if you think I should continue!!!!

Thank you so much for reading

PEACE OUT✌️