Chapter 6: Tris

I don't know where I am. I am lost. I am looking for something, although I don't realize what, or rather who, I'm looking for, until see him.

Tobias.

The person who has been haunting me ever since I decided to take Caleb's place, weeks ago. He's standing right in front of me.

"Tobias!" I cry out.

No reply.

I scream his name again, still no reply, almost as if he was under a serum.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. Not again. I got lucky once now it's happening again. I head towards him, unsure of what will happen, but willing to take the risk for the person I love. I'm only a couple steps away from him now.

I place a hand on his shoulder, hopeful he will get out of his trance, but instead, I get slammed to the ground. I will myself to get up off the ground, but seconds later I find myself back on the ground, only this time a gun has appeared out of thin air and placed against my forehead.

"Like a simulation." I say aloud. The room has transformed and I find myself back where i had stared before the needle was plunged into my neck, that memory only now resurfacing. David awaits me.

"How did you figure it out? I mean, yeah you're Divergent and all, but that serum was Divergent proof. You don't even remember the injection until you wake up." he says to me.

"It was easy. The gun appeared out of thin air, like in a simulation." I reply.

"You're really proving to be a challenge, aren't you? Well let me tell you something, Beatrice, don't think for one second that you'll outsmart me, and just because it didn't work this time, doesn't mean ot won't in the future. I definitely haven't forgotten my promise to scar you!"
he shouts, obviously very frustrated.

"You can't scar me anymore than I have already been." I reply. This frustrates him even more. I'm not quite sure what will happen next, when two guards burst in the door dragging someone with them. It takes me a while to figure of who it is, but I finally am able to make out who it is.

Tobias.

***

(A/N: yeah i found some grammar errors so this is the same minus those but the chapter wouldn't update so I had to make a new one. Ugh.)

***

(A/N: Ooh cliffhanger sorry not really. I am so glad I have been wanting Tris and Tobias to reunite and I have been wanting it to be something like this so here you guys go. Thank you so much for 400 reads and all the votes, it means a lot! I saw Mockingjay Part 1 on Friday. It was SOOO emotionally taxing like you don't even know, but I enjoyed every second of it. And the Hanging Tree Jennifer did such a good job and it's been in my head ever since then. I pretty much had
an idea where it was gonna end but it still made me emotional. Peeta just does that no matter what. I am off this whole week so hopefully I can update a few times and feel free to correct my grammar errors. I am not prefect by any means, actually it would help a lot. Thanks. Comment suggestions if you want something specific to happen :D)