New Guardian

"Чем так важен , что вы нарушили моё РАБОТУ! (WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU'VE DISTURBED MY WORK!)"

Boomed North ashe waved his hands in the air at the Yeti who once again had destroyed is ice trian and right after he made a new one. 

The Yeti was franticlly waving his arms and pointing outside. North huffed and went outside to see what had happened. 

"I swear if it about elves painting dolls again your-" 

North stopped dead in his tracks as he saw one of his elves, well, he looked like he was possesd. 

his face was so pale it looked gray, it's eyes were gold and hard, his clothes, were pitch blac and black sand was swirling in the air around him and on the floor. 

"боже мой (Oh my god)" 

A chilling laugh echoed through the work shop as black sand covered the globe. 

The elf charged a bone chilling scream escaping it's lips as it charged towards North. 

North simply steped out of the way as the elf slammed into the wall. 

"Keep him secured, I need to call guardians, Pitch is back."

North went towards his commend station and grabbed the leaver, he pulled it up and pressed it down again. 

"Come soon, we're gonna need all the help we get." 

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!! How do you guys like it so far? I'll get to our main character soon I just wanted to add suspense. until next time my believers