24

Morning came and Eddie woke up unsure of where he was. What the fuck was he doing in the quarry? Then, Eddie looked beside him only to find a sleepy Richie and suddenly last night wasn't a blurr anymore. Richie had told Eddie evreything and the boy was still in shock. In a week Richie had found out more about him than he ever did in his whole life. He knew he had to go home so he tried to wake Richie up:

"Rich! Rich!"

"LET ME HAVE MY PRECIOUS SLEEP WILL"- Richie yelled.

"I'm Eddie"

"I'm awake."- Richie smiled as he watched Eddie laugh.

"I have to go home. And they must be worried about you."

"But I wan't to stay with you Edssss...."- Richie looked at him with puppy eyes-"Pleaseeee?"- he begged.

"if I don't go right now you probably won't see me for another week. Plus, there's movie night tonight and I'm not missing it. And neither are you."

"Eds do you think the Losers would be ok if I brought El and Will with me? They don't know anyone here"

"Richie come on you know them. Of course they're ok. Bill's just a bit depressed but we'll be fine. Just show up"

"Georgie's still.."

"Yeah.."- Eddie looked at the ground.-"Richie I really need to go"- Eddie kissed him

"I LOVE YOU ASSHOLE!"- Richie yelled but Eddie didn't hear him. He got up and went home only to find a worried Joyce in the couch.

"Richie where were you?"

"With.. Eddie.."

"You could've warned! I've been panicking all night! Please don't do that EVER again!"

She cared. She really did. Someone besides Eddie did now and Richie felt more warm and safe than ever. He felt like he belong. He found Will and El playing D&D or better, Will trying to get her to play it.

"hey guys"

"Hey Richie"- El hugged him-" Did you see him?"

"Did you tell him?"- Will asked.

"i did. Both."- Richie smiled like an idiot-"I actually wanted you to meet my friends."

"The Losers Club?"- El asked softly

"Yeah, we're having movie night. Last one never happened.."- Richie took a deep breath. It was still hard, of course it was. That kind of pain just doesn't go away like that. But he knew he needed to be strong and try to move on.

"I'd love to"- El touched Richie's hand gently.

"I've heard your birthday is coming Richie, what are you planning on doing?"

"I don't know. Hang out with you guys, I guess?"- Richie never had a proper birthday. He never had friends until this year. So he wasn't really used to partying and stuff like that. He was used to eat icecream and listen to music in his room, alone. But Eddie had different plans. Of course he wanted his boyfriend to feel needed, accepted and loved. Eddie had been planning a whole surprise party for Richie this week. And when Eddie was obcessing over something you couldn't just say "NO". It had to be perfect. Or else, a tiny angry Eddie Kaspbrak  would haunt you for days until you apologized and re-did it so it would be perfect. It was no different this time. But for now, they would just have a movie night.

It took an hour for Eddie to leave his house because Sonia wouldn't shut up for nothing. Eddie wanted to slap the door on her face but he knew he couldn't or else he would be grounded and forbidden of seeing his friends. So, he handled the million warnings and cries of his mother and finally left to Bev's house, while her father was out of town. If he ever knew Bev had boys in his house, she'd be screwed. 

Eddie arrived, said hi to the Losers and waited for Richie. Fifteen minutes later he, Will and Eleven showed up. You could notice how shy they were. Richie on the other hand got in and yelled:

"HEY FELLAS! I was just starting to miss my hoes!"

"TRASHMOUTH!"- Stan yelled.

"STAN THE MAN!"

This yelling was replaced by a group hug and El and Will felt like they didn't belong there. It made them miss home even more. But Richie tried to make them feel more comfortable:

"Guys these are El and Will. I'm living with them."

"FINALLY A GIRL!"- Bev yelled anxious.

"So, what do you think of Derry so far?"- Ben asked

"It's a nice place"- Will said and the Losers burst into a laugh.

"You won't think that for long"- Eddie said and estended his hand-"Hi, I'm Eddie"

"You're Eddie..."- Will smiled at Richie-"Heard a lot about you"

"Hope it's good stuff"- Eddie smirked at Richie making him blush.

"These are Stan, Bill, Ben, Bev and Mike"

"Mike..?"- El said sadly.

"No El.. I'm sorry.."- Richie hugged her and the Losers realised she was in pain so Bev said:

"Guess we need a little girls talk. Shoo shoo boys!"

The boys looked at Bev in disbelief. She was finally showing her girly side. She was never around gurls, not that she cared but it felt nice. They walked away letting them talk and Richie went to help Bill putting the movie:

"Hi"- Eddie said shyly.

"Hi.."- Will blushed

"So uhh.. it's Richie's birthday in two days. We are throwing him a surprise party. I need your help"- Will locked eyes with Eddie and thought "Wow this boy talks so fast"

"Count me in. What do I need to do?"

"Distract him, you know.."

"I was thinking maybe we could invite his Hawkins friends"- Will said hopefully.

Eddie nodded. Richie had new friends, he knew it but it somehow bothered him. What if Richie found someone better? That isn't sick or insecure like Eddie? He couldn't help but feel nervous about it.

"Sure... I'm sure it will make Richie happy!"

Bill yelled:

"MOVIE'S ON" and they all took a seat, Eddie on Richie's lap, where he felt comfortable. 

Hours passed and the movie was finally over. Richie offered to take Eddie home and asked if Will and El could warn Joyce that he wasn't missing or trying to run away, he was just trying yo enjoy some time alone with his boyfriend.

"So, now that we're finally alone I can do this"

Richie grabbed Eddie by his wrist and leaned in placing a soft kiss in his lips. Eddie kissed back and they stayed like that for a while.

"Richie... you're an asshole"

"Holy Mother of God what have I done now?"

"You made me fall for you, you selfish prick! And now I can't literally think of ANYTHING ELSE! I'm in Maths, you come to my head. I'm taking a shower, you come to my head, you-"

"A shower huh?"- Richie smirked.

"Richie...."- Eddie blushed.

"I'm kidding I know you find that disgusting"

Eddie looked at the ground and found the guts to say:

"Not if it is with you..."

"Oh"- Richie smirked-"That's new. I'd love to hear more about that but Mama Bear is probably having a heart attack not knowing where her child is"

"Bye Richie"- Eddie kissed his cheek-"Love you"

Eddie got inside and there she was worried as ever and ready to yell at him again. Eddie couldn't take this anymore. He couldn't stand the yelling, the overprotection, being treated like a child. He was no child anymore. And only Richie made him feel like that. Like he was strong and he could be himself whenever he was around him.