15

Richie hated the feeling of getting up in the morning and having to go to the hell hole they called school. He would always complain and his grandma would tell him to shut up and get ready fast.

This was not an usual morning. Richie woke up with a smile in his face, knowing he would see Eddie and most definitely would hang out with him after school. So when he showed up in the kitchen singing and all dressed up, his grandmother was in shock.

"Wow Richard. Never saw you this excited. And I never thought it would be about going to school."

"Its not grandma. I just really wanna see my friends."

"Speaking of that, that little boy never showed up. Are the two of you not friends anymore?"

"Uh n-no we are, we were at camping together and everything..."

"Invite him to have dinner with us then, i miss that little ray of sunshine."

Richie smiled. Eddie really was a little ray of sunshine. Whenever he entered a room he would light it up with his amazing smile and terrible kindness. So... this was what Bev had told Richie. This was "being in love".

Richie arrived at school and found the little boy in his locker.

"Eds!"

"Richie!"- Eddie smiled-"Hey uh... should we do it today?"

"Do what?"

"Our date Richie Tozier. You forgot. Of course you forgot."

"I didn't I was just joking around, Eds. Relax. Let's do it today. We could go to the movies"

"Or we could go to your place... I don't want to watch a movie and not talk to you for two straight hours."

"There's nothing straight about it, Eds"

"RICHIE!"- Eddie blushed, smiling.

"It's a date Eddie Bear. See you later."

The classes seemed longer than ever when both Richie and Eddie wanted them to be over so that they could be together. When they finally ended, they walked to Richie's house. As they got inside, Eddie took Richie's hand on his, interlacing their fingers and said:

"Now we can finally do this. Let's go Richie."

"So Eds what do you want to do? I'm warning you I don't have any protection just in case you want the savage, wild type."

"RICHIE! Gross."

"Gross, is it? Why do I think you're lying though?"

"Can we- just talk about something else?"

"Sure Eds"

"I've never been in a relationship"

"Neither have I"

"I suck at this"

"I suck even harder"

Eddie looked at Richie who was dying in laughter and he ended up laughing with him.

"YOU'RE SO GROSS! I swear, just so you know how many diseases you could get-"

"What about the pleasure?"- Richie asked.

"What?"

"Well, you're always talking about how many diseases you could get from doing this and that, so you never try it. Some stuff are actually fun"

"You dirty little-"

"I'M NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT! I'm just saying, live life, worry about those diseases if you actually get them."