fifteen

Pheobe's pov

Frank and I got in the car and drove to the doctors. I was now eight months along and I had to go for a check up. Frank hasn't stopped talking about the baby since he found out. We turned the old rock room into little Avery's new room. I wanted to paint it green, because I have never been a girly girl myself. But Frank insisted on a  bright pink princess themed room.

"One more month!" Frank cheered as we pulled into the doctors office. I laughed as he parked the car and ran over to my side of the vehicle. He helped me out and on to my feet. I gained about thirty pounds from the pregnancy, so I was forced to wear all Frank's oversized shirts, which is alright with me. Sometimes I can still smell his cologne on them.

"I swear Frank," I panted, "Soon enough your just going to have to carry me everywhere."

Frank laughed, "Maybe I can just buy a wheelchair for you."

"Why? So we can have wheelchair races?" I chuckled and we walked into the elevator.

"Obviously." Frank grinned. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I let out a deep breath and laid my head on Frank's shoulder.

I was always very uncomforable with these doctors appointments. When they did the untra sounds, the doctor would glare at the scars on my stomach. I'm terrified of the future, what is Avery going to think of my scars? She's obviously going to ask questions. I can only lie for so long.

Frank and I stepped out of the elevator and down the hall to the doctors office. I opened the door and led Frank inside.

"I'm here to see Dr. Stump." I told the receptionist.

"Name please." She replied.

"Pheobe Bayfeild." I told her. She nodded and pagged the doctor. Frank and I sat down and waited for him.

"Pheobe?" Frank said.

"Yeah?" I replied, turning towards him.

"Do you, uh, think we should get married after little Avery is born? This isn't how I imagine proposing to you, but, what do you think?" Frank ranted.

"I think that's a lovely idea." I assured him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Pheone Bayfeild." The nurse called. Frank and I stood up and and followed her into the ultra sound room.

"The doctor will be with you in a moment." The nurse told us.

"I have another thing to ask you." Frank stated.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and I are thinking about starting a band together. Are you okay with that? I mean I'll still be home and all but we'll have practice like once or twice a week. An-" Frank ranted again.

"Frank! Frank!" I laughed, "I think you should totally go for it, I mean it's always been your life dream." Frank smirked and kissed my forehead.

-

After the doctors appointment, Frank and I went to the mall to shop for some more baby stuff.

"Hey, Bee, why don't we stop here." Frank said, pointing at the jewllery store.

"For what?" I laughed.

"An engagment ring of course! I want you to pick it out!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the store.

"Frank, you know I'm not what for fancy jewllery." I declared.

"Well it can be simple, just pick out whatever you want!" Frank demanded.

I looked through the glass at all the rings. I finally settled on a simple one with a small diamond in the shape of a heart.

"Maybe we can get something ingraved on it." Frank suggested.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Maybe in yours it could say 'run away with me' ans mine could say 'anytime you want.'" Frank suggested.

"Sounds lovley." I smiled, leaning against him.

Hey guys! Long time no see!
Thanks for 1k reads! It truley means alot
Sorry this is short! One more chapter then the epilogue and then its finished
Anchors has been such a blessing to write and im going to miss it so much
But until next time
Skyexo