one

pheobe's pov

"How could you do this to yourself?" Frankie cried.

"I-I'm sorry, Frankie." I whispered. He walked towards me and sat on the corner of my bed. He grabbed my hand that was connected to some kind of medication. His nails were painted black and he had tattoos.

He looked into my eyes. I could see small tears form in the corners of his eyes.

"W-why?" Frank sniffled. He flipped my arm over and reveiled my scars.

"I'm sorry." He whispered between tears, "I should have never let you leave." A few tears slid down my cheeks.

"What happened?" Frank said, breaking the silence.

"I just can't do it anymore."  I cried, tears rushing down my face. I loiked in the mirror, eyes swollen and make up half way down my face. I punched the mirror, my reflection disgusted me. It shattered into a million pieces amd left small cuts in my knuckles. I picked up a small piece of the mirror and held it up. "I know how you feel." I whispered. I threw it back on the ground and rushed into my room. I looked through my night stand for my Harry Potter book. I picked it up and turned to page 113, the last place I had put my only friend. But he wasn't there. I slammed the book closed and three it at the wall, causing a hole to form. "God dammit, can I not do anything right!"  I looked through all my books. Everyone got thrown. The tears kept rushing down my face. I felt myself become more frustrated. I felt like I was stuck in my head and I couldn't escape. I was frightened, my head is a scary place. I looked in one last spot, behind my poster. I carefully ripped one corner of the tape off, revealing my friend carefully taped to the wall. "I've missed you."  I sat down on my bed, hands shaking, and did what me and my friend do best. I felt the blood drip down my arm and more down my leg. It was deeper this time, our conversation had become so indepth, it was hard to handle. "You, my best friend, are the definition of a bitersweet love, but I want you none the less."

"Thats the last thing I remember, before I-I." I swollowed the lump in my throat, "Before I passed out. I lost too much blood, my parents found me." Frankies face dropped and the room went silent.

"But what do you care anyway." I snapped, pulling my hand away from his, "You stopped talking to me. I called you all the time and you were always too busy."

"I know, Bee. I'm sorry." Frank said, "I-I' ve missed you." He pushed a stray hair behind my ear.

"Just promise you won't leave me again, Frankie." I sniffled. He let out a small smile.

"I pinky promise." He giggled, locking his pinky finger with mine.

|| hey guys, what do you think so far? should i contine? i'm liking the feel of it so far. anyway, comnent!(: -Skyye xxx ||