six

frank's pov

I helped Pheobe pick out her outfit for her date with Mikey tonight. But I had this weird feeling in my stomach. AmI jealous? No, I couldn't be.

"Should I wear a dress or jeans?" Pheobe asked.

"Wear your black dress with your red flannel jacket. You'll look cute." I suggested.

"Which shoes? Flats or converse?" Pheobe asked.

"Converse,the black ones." I said.

"Okay, now for my hair, curly or straight?"

"I like it straight."

"Straight it is." She smiled.

"I'll leave so you can go get changed." Pheobe smiled as I walked into the kitchen. I checked the time, 6:03 pm, Mikey should be here soon.

Knock knock. Speak of the devil. I walked to the door and opened it to see Mikey standing there. He was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a misfits shirt.

"I see you dressed up." I laughed.

"I-I didn't know what to wear." Mikey said.

"Pheobe's still getting changed, so I guess you can wait in the kitchen." I said. Mikey nodded and followed me.

"Where are you taking her tonight?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could go eat somewhere then go see a movie." Mikey explained.

"Don't do anything stupid with her, or else I'll have to beat you." I said.

"Uh, okay." Mikey said, shifting awkardly.

"I'm kidding." I said, laughing.

"Alright, I'm ready bitches." Pheobe said, walking out of the bedroom. She looked stunning. Her makeup made her eyes look like emeralds. She wore lipstick, which made her look even better.

"You look beautiful." Mikey said.

"Thank you, darling." She smiled.

"Well you two love bird better get going." I said. Mikey nodded and led Pheobe out the door.

"Be safe! Use protection!" I yelled, jokingly.

There gone, now what am I going to do?

I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. But I kept thinking about Pheobe.

What is wrong with me?  I don't like her do I? No, she's my best friend, I can't.

"I need to go out." I muttered to myself. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. I drove to starbucks in hope to clear my mind.

"Hi, I'm Jamia, what can I get you today?" The starbucks worker asked. She was absolutely beautiful.

"I'll have a coffee, one cream, two sugars." I said, "And Jamia?"

"Yes?" She asked.

"What time do you get off work?" I asked.

"In about ten minutes."

"You want to go get something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure, but I think I need to know your name first." She giggled.

"I'm Frank." I smiled.

"Well, Frank, heres your coffee, I'll see you in ten minutes." She smiled back.  I sat down and waited for Jamia.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah, where would you like to eat?" I asked.

"Surprise me." She chuckled, "Just don't murder me."

"Okay."

We ended up eating at this small resturant on the other side of town. Jamia is very charming, I like her. Plus, I'm taking her out again. Maybe this is the start of something beautiful.

I walked into my apartment and saw Pheobe sitting on the couch.

"How was your date?" I asked.

"It was alright, what did you end up doing?" Pheobe said.

"Went to starbucks, met this girl, took her on a date." I explained.

"Really? Tell me all about it!" She smiled.

"Well her name is Jamia. I took her to the resturant on the other side of town. We talked about our intrests and our family, and I really like her, Bee. I'm taking her out again." I explained.

"She sounds lovely, I'd love to meet her." Pheobe said.

"What happened on your date?" I asked.

"Well, me and Mikey went to the chinese resturant and talked. Mikey's really shy, I hope he grows out of that." Pheobe sighed, "It was cute at first, but now I'm tired of yes and no answers. Anyway, we went to the movies after and watched the conjuring. He did the move on me." Pheobe laughed.

"Do you think you two will go out again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Pheobe smiled.

"I'm going to go to bed." I yawned.

"Me too, I'll see you in the morning." Pheobe said.

"Good night, Bee."

"Good night, Frankie."

I woke up the smell of french toast.

"Phoebe?" I groaned.

"Good morning sleepy head, I making breakfast." She said. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Do you want to go to work today?" I asked.

"Only if you want me to." She said.

"Of coarse I do." I laughed.

"Good, I'll go get dressed. You eat." She cheered. She handed me a plate of french toast then skipped off to get dressed. Shes very happy this morning.

"How do I look?" She asked as she stepped into the kitchen. She was wearing a black bring me the horizon shirt, red skinny jeans, black vans, and a black sweater.

"Fabulous." I assured her, "But you know its kinda hot for a sweater."

"I don't think I'm ready to take it off yet." She whispered.

"Thats okay." I said, giving her a smile. She smiled back and followed me outside and into the car. We drove to the music store in silence.

"Hey, Frank, Phoebe." Gerard greeted.

"Hey." Pheobe sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Gerard asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Pheobe muttered as she walked behind the counter. 

"Just let her be, she had a rough morning. I said something wrong." I whispered.

"Oh, okay."

"Hey, Mikey." Gee said. I don't know what else Gee said to Mikey, but I'm pretty sure it was about Pheobe.

"Hey, Bee." Mikey greeted.

"Hey, Mikes." Pheobe said.

"Whats wrong, darling?" Mikey asked. Pheobe just shrugged.

"Come on, lets go get some coffee." Mikey said. Pheobe grabbed his hand and walked out with him.

I wish I was Mikey.

Wait, what. I don't like my best friend.

Yes you do.

Do I?