Chapter two

I immediately ran to the basement and there she was tied up. But she was sin a cell, " well well Carley it's been awhile since I visited this family.. night I say your a bright young lady?" She talked low.

" s-show yourself!" I screamed while frantically looking around for any sight of her. " ok if you want me to~" she stepped it and looked just like me.

" w-what are you!?" I screamed at her backing up. " I'm You.. but Eviler and creepier.." she said getting closer.

I ran upstairs locking the basement and trying to find a gun or a knife.. aha! The baseball bat with nails in it!! I squealed with joy as I grabbed it, holding it ready for swinging it at the demons face.

Until I heard a chuckle.. and she was right behind me.. I turned around and fell down the stairs.

* dream time~ btw she isn't dead she just passed out*

I looked around... mommy was cooking and I was 4 I walked around the kitchen until I stepped on a staple and screamed, wailing..

Mommy helped get it out.. but it still hurt. I hear a giggle and i look behind me, big sissy.. she died in a army.. she was a child.

I miss her.. that when I saw it.. a monster figure like me in the window.. I stared at it in the eyes and it turned to the same form of my father, then sissy, then mommy and then me..

* dream over!*

I woke up, my hands in cuffs, and a shackle on my leg.. I tilted my head but was met with a sharp pain in my lower and upper neck.

She walked down the stairs with a plate of food and water.. " wouldn't want you to starve darling.." she said setting it down next to me.

" mhp!" I struggled as I had tape on my mouth. " shhhh it's ok. Don't go~" I stared as she had a needle in her hand and a patch with her name on it.. she ripped the tape off my mouth, " gah!! F-fucking damnit!!" I blurted out of pain.

" now open up." She held up a price of grilled cheese, my favorite. I gladly ate it only because I liked it. " now chew and swallow!~" she was treating me like a baby!

I growled as she held a fork full of crabs berries to my mouth. I hated it, she shoved it in my mouth and I gagged. I nearly threw up, she held another Pearce of the sandwich to me again.

For a few more minutes she fed me and then she was done.. for the rest of the day it was sleep.. eat.. talk and the repeat that.