𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷: 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙾𝚗 𝙴𝚍𝚐𝚎 & 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

*EDIT*
I unpublished this chapter for a bit because I wanted to add one more thing for this chapter so yea... enjoy :)

Okay, letting you all know right now there has been a time skip this chapter, just to speed things up a bit. Its a two week time skip btw

Time Skip
Two Weeks After Hidan's and Kakuzu's Death

A gentle breeze blew as the green grass quivered along with the trees, leaves falling down. One landing on a blond's forehead as he slowly woke up.

Naruto got an uncomfortable night's rest but enjoyed the wonderful breeze that blew against his face. He sat up and rubbed his eyes a bit, it took his eyes a few seconds to adjust to the bright light from the sun before getting up.

He had almost forgotten he killed both Hidan and Kakuzu just two weeks ago, it was a slow and tiring two weeks. He was glad that things are going the way he wants them to but now he just knew it was going to get harder now, especially since Shikamaru had seen his appearance.

He knows that the Nara must've told Tsunade right about now and soon the village would have to worry about both him and the Akatsuki.

He found the situation funny yet very troublesome. He found it funny because how he's slowly killing off members from the most feared organization in the shinobi world. The troublesome part is how he knew that one of these days the Leaf, no, all the 5 nations were going to intervene because of all the tailed beasts the Akatsuki had taken.

'You're not actually scared now aren't you kit?' Kurama grinned.

'Hell no, I chose this path what makes you think I'm getting scared?'

Naruto questioned back but got no response letting him know that the Kyuubi was asleep, of course.

Damned lazy fox..

'I heard that brat..'

Naruto gathered his stuff off the grass and walked away from the tree, he needed to train on getting better at his fire nature if he wanted to be more of a competitive person.

He was closer to possessing his 2nd chakra nature than he had thought, maybe another week will help him out but for now he's going to train and plot while doing so.

Tobi's POV

Somewhere in the hidden rain village, the entire Akatsuki organization had gathered up in a room. Well, what's left of them as of right now.

There sat a masked man, angered at everything. It felt as if right now everything pissed him off. Villages, buildings, even nature was starting to piss him off all because of this whole situation. "U- Uh..." He heard a voice say and instantly glared at the person who was starting to talk.

Zetsu looked at the masked man worriedly. "Tobi, what do we do... n- now?" He asked as he noticed Tobi's hands were clenched.

Tobi exhaled sharply. "You think I have any fucking clue on what we should do, Zetsu? You really think I should fucking know?!" He raised his voice.

A purple haired woman with a labrit piercing and a neutral facial expression stood next to a man with orange spiky hair with a lot of piercings and purple eyes with a ripple pattern that spreads over the eyes.

The room consists of two more people, one with a shark like appearance with blue skin, small white eyes and sharp teeth.

The other's appearance is similar to Sasuke Uchiha, his sharingan flared red, under his eyes were long, pronounced tear-troughs, and jet black hair with an stoic expression on his face like usual.