Part 5: The discussion of the Chunin Exams

In the Uzukage manor, Naruko and Minato was with Kakashi Hatake, Byakuya Kuchiki, Erza Scarlet, Ryan Scarlet and Neji Hyuga. 

Over the years, Hinata, Kiba, Shino and Neji went to Uzushio where they had a thought on where Naruto was. They were quite surprising to see Naruto was actually a girl and was married to Kakashi. Throughout the years, Kiba and Hinata got married and had a son called Kito Inuzuka. Neji is engaged to Lavender Kanaruka. Shino is dating Natsuka.

They were discussing about the Chunin exams.

"So what will it be?" asked Naruko. Minato got his pen and clipboard. 

"I, Kakashi Hatake, nominates Sakumo Hatake, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Sapphire Kitsune to participate in the Chunin exams," said Kakashi. Minato nodded and wrote Kakashi's team down. 

"I, Byakuya Kuchiki, nominates Ichigo Kurosaki, Renji Abarai and Rukia Kuchiki to participate in the Chunin exams," said Byakuya. Minato wrote down the names.

"I, Erza Scarlet, nominates Natsu Haruno, Gray Hitsugaya and Lucy Yamanaka to participate in the Chunin exams," said Erza. Minato sweatdropped while writing the names.

"I, Ryan Scarlet, nominates Cloud Strife, Zack Fair and Tifa Lockhart to participate in the Chunin exams," said Ryan. 

"Ne Ryan, why didn't you team wanted to participate before?" asked Kakashi.

"They said they weren't ready enough," said Ryan. 

"Anyway I, Neji Hyuga, nominates Rosa Kitsune and Karuto Namikaze to participate in the Chunin exams," said Neji. 

"Okay here are the slips. The exams start in 2 weeks," said Naruko.

"Where are the exams, Lady Uzukage?" asked Byakuya.

"They are held here," said Minato. Naruko nodded.

"Alright, so in 2 weeks the Chunin exams begin. I hope you all trained your Genins right," smirked Naruko. The senseis nodded.

"Dismissed," she said. All of the senseis except for Kakashi left. 

"So Naru, sensei, do you know which villages are participating?" asked Kakashi.

"You know Kakashi, you can just call me dad. I did raise you and trained you after Sakumo died and you are married to Naruko," said Minato. Kakashi chuckled and rubbed his nape (back of neck). 

"Haha, yeah. Just forgetful," said Kakashi. 

"Konoha, Suna and Taki are. Kumo is rejecting because of the Konoha. Iwa doesn't want to step foot in this village again. Kiri is just finishing off their battles with one another war with each other," Naruko said finishing off with a sigh. 

"Konoha, huh? Which teams?" asked Kakashi. Minato got out the sheets.

"I believe it's Team Tenzo, Team Asuma and Team Guy," said Minato. Kakashi smiled. 

"Tenzo, huh? Been a while since I saw him," said Kakashi. Then a shadow appeared.

"What's wrong, Ita-nii?" asked Naruko to the Uchiha clan slayer. 

"Nothing, I just finished my mission. I'm here to hand in my report," said Itachi, handing her the scroll. 

"Alright, thanks," smiled Naruko. 

"Itachi," said Naruko. 

"Yes, ma'am?" asked Itachi.

"I want you to be hidden during the Chunin exams. Your brother is coming here and I don't want one of my best Shinobi to be fallen to by an spoilt brat," said Naruko. Itachi smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I will be taking my leave," said Itachi.