Part 2: Uzushiogakure

The next day, people could see Naruko (in her male form) walking to the gates with a bag. She stood at the gates and untied her hitai-ate. She brought a kunai to the steel part of the cloth and cut a straight line over the symbol. She put the hitai-ate into her pocket and left without saying a word. 

Once she was out of sight, the villagers party for the Uchiha's return and the disappearance of the Kyuubi, even Naruko's so-called friends party, well all except Neji and the Genins of team 8. Tsunade told the Genins of Naruko's burden and nearly all of them saw Naruko as the demon itself, even Shikamaru. 

"Pathetic," muttered Neji. 

"Naruto-kun," cried Hinata. Kiba held Hinata closely. Shino looked at the trees outside of the village and saw a shadow disappearing.

"Kakashi-sensei?" thought Shino. 

[With Naruko and Kakashi]

"So Kashi?" asked Naruko (in her female form) while putting on her cloak. 

"They all are having a party except Neji and Kurenai's students," said Kakashi as he took off his Anbu mask. 

"Well, time to go home," said Naruko. Kakashi smirked under his mask as he grabbed Naruko's hand.

"Lets go," he said. Then they disappeared in a Yellow Flash. 

[At Uzushiogakure]

The two walked to the gates and Naruko smiled looking at the village. The gate guards' eyes widened.

"L-Lady Naruko, l-lord Kakashi?" asked one of them. Kakashi brought up a hand. 

"Yo," he said. 

"Y-You're back?" the other asked as if he was dreaming. 

"Yes, we are and if you'll excuse us... we need to head to the office before going home," said Naruko. 

"Of course ma'am," said the #1 guard. The two signed in and headed straight to the Uzukage manor. 

When they got to the office, they saw a man. The man had spiky blonde yellow hair. Bright electrical eyes.

"Hey! We're back," smiled Naruko. The man smiled.

"Hey Naruko, Kakashi. What are you two doing here, if you don't mind me asking?" asked the man. Then he saw tears ran down Naruko's face. He got up and hugged her. 

"Naru?" asked the man. But Naruko didn't reply, she just cried on his shoulders. The man looked at Kakashi,

"Kakashi, what happened?" asked the man.

"Well Minato-sensei, Naru here got banished because she almost killed the 'last' Uchiha," explained Kakashi. Minato frowned and hugged Naruko closely. 

"Shh, it's fine, Naru. Why don't you and Kakashi here, go home. I bet Sakumo will be happy to see both of his parents after so long," said Minato. 

"O-Okay d-dad," sniffed Naruko. She split the hug as Minato whipped her tears before kissing her forehead. 

Kakashi and Naruko went to the Hatake compound. 

The compound was big. It had 2 floors and an attic with 2 back gardens. There are 6 rooms, a kitchen, a living room, a play room, a dining room and 3 bathrooms. 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs and 1 in KakaNaru's bedroom. The attic is basically an office for Kakashi and Naruko. One of the back gardens is an training grounds and the other is a family garden with crops growing and a swimming pool. 

When Kakashi and Naruko went inside they saw a child. A child no older then 4. He has white spiky hair that defines gravity, black eyes, a face mask covering his nose and mouth. He was a mini Kakashi. Naruko tried not to squeal once she saw her sleeping son, who is sitting on the stairs with his head against the railings.

 Naruko tried not to squeal once she saw her sleeping son, who is sitting on the stairs with his head against the railings

Kakashi smiled as he taken his mask off. He went over to the boy and picked him up. Naruko followed to two males upstairs to the room that says 'Sakumo'. When Naruko opened the door, they saw his room that looks like any other boy's room that are Sakumo's age. Bed, toys, a desk, a beanbag a chest of draws and a teddy. Kakashi undressed Sakumo while Naruko got some pj's. Once Sakumo was all dressed in his night clothes, they tucked him in before retreating to their room.