Part 1: Leaving

"You are hereby Banished!"

Those 4 words can break someone so easily. Naruto ran straight to the Hatake household with tears running down his face. He opened the door and sat on the sofa. He sensed that his husband isn't here. He undone the seal that held her actual appearance. So once a preteen boy, now a 19 year old woman. 

Before

After

She sat there and cried, waiting for her husband to come home

She sat there and cried, waiting for her husband to come home. After 15 minutes of endless tears, Naruko heard the door open. 

"I'm home," he called. Naruko got up and went to the door that connects to the hallway. Her husband tooked off his shoes,hitai-ate and mask. He frowned once he saw tears going down his wife's cheeks.

"Naru, what's wrong? Who did I need to kill?" he asked. That brought a tiny smile on her face, seeing how overprotected her husband is. She walked over to his and hugged him, while clinching his Jounin jacket and crying. 

"Naru?" he asked.

"I'm.... b-being banished, Kakashi," she could barely even say those words. Kakashi gritted his teeth. 

"Banishing you? For what?" asked Kakashi.

"It's... It's... It's," she could barely say anything. She pushed Kakashi away from her. Kakashi's eyes widened.

"N-Naruko?" he asked. 

"It's all because of you training that spoiled ass Uchiha! You taught him and just him! You always told us to never abandoned a comrade. But you left me and Sakura in the dust. I know Sakura wouldn't have cared about training but I did. I always wondered what it would've been liked to be trained by you. But no you abandoned me and my trust. I could care less if you stayed or not. I don't want to talk to you for at least a while," cried Naruko. Kakashi's heart shattered once he realised all of the pain he caused to Naruko and he knew it'll take a while before making her talk to him. He stared at his feet because he couldn't bare to look of betrayed in Naruko's eyes.

Naruko had taken a deep breath before going to their shared room to pack. 

"Kit, you okay?" asked Kurama.

"No, now I feel like a complete bitch," thought Naruko as she neatly folded her clothes before sealing them in scrolls.

"Kit, don't blame yourself. Kakashi had it coming to him. If he never followed the rules of the Civilian council, then that argument would've never happened," said Kurama.

"Kurama, you do realised that it wasn't just the Civilian council, it was also some of the Shinobi council as well?" thought Naruko. She was too busy talking to the fox to noticed that Kakashi started packing as well. 

"Yeah, what jerks. But still don't feel bad. I bet Kakashi is beating himself up for it. So when are you doing to drop the bomb?" asked Kurama.

"When I'll start talking to him. He does realise that I won't talk to him for at least a week," thought Naruko. 

Naruko looked up and saw Kakashi packing as well. She was shocked. Kakashi looked at her and smiled softly.

"Do you really think I'll leave you, Naru? I love you too much to leave you," smiled Kakashi. Even though she was still angry at him, she couldn't help but blush. Kakashi went over to her and kissed her cheek before wrapping his arms around her. 

"I'm so sorry. God I wish I could reverse time so I could train the three of you and still made you who you are right in front of me. But we both know that's impossible. I know you won't talk to me at least for a week but just know this. I will always love you. Even if you divorce me and marry someone else or if you just want to divorce me and live on your own with Sakumo, then I wouldn't mind. I'm just glad to have you as my wife and I'll protect you even if it kills me. I love you so much, Naru," whispered Kakashi. Naruko had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from cry-screaming. 

"I.... I love you too, Kashi," she cried. Kakashi smiled and kissed her lips.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," he whispered against her lips making her smile.

"Kashi," said Naruko.

"Yes Naru?" asked Kakashi. Naruko smiled and guided Kakashi's hands to her stomach. 

"What takes 9 months to grow?" she sang-asked. Kakashi's eyes widened as he grinned.

"I'm going to be another dad?" he asked excitingly. Naruko smiled and nodded.

"Yes. I was planning on telling you next week with Sakumo but this the aura of love int the air, I wanted to tell you," said Naruko with a blushed. Kakashi smiled and kissed her.

"I love you soo much," he whispered. She smiled and kissed back.

"I love you soo much too, Kashi," she whispered back.