My dear Valentine

You are about to kill your crush out of jealousy for dating so in order to keep them for yourself you stole the bottle of souls from the Office in order to keep them forever. Once dead their last breath is set into this bottle which will hold their soul. This crush was founded in your school were you fell for them. Or anywhere, just not in the mansion. You saw them walking with their... Lover...

Static

You clench your fist. Hold it in. They smile at them.

Static

Your eyes were set on them both your crush reaches for their hands and smile.

Static

Don't. Engage.

Yet.

They kiss on the cheek.

Static

You take out your weapon. Stepping closer to your Lovers partner. Covering their mouth you stab them in the head and throw their body on the street.

Your crush panics "y-your alive?! You left tw-"
"Darling, you remember me."

They trip and fall and try to crawl away.  But you stepped on their leg and shoved them to face you. You leaned down to them and brushed their hair. "Finish the sentence or pay the price. One wrong word could cause your life." You said as you showed the bloody knife.

He gulped and nodded.

"We are a match made in.." waiting for him to respond.

Fear in his eyes but he forced a smile "Heaven..?" He looked up hoping those words are what you were looking for.

"Nope. Hell." You stabbed his heart and watched their eyes widen but slowly close. Hearing each breath they took you put the bottle on their mouth catching the last and closing it tight.
"Did it work?" You asked.

The bottle turned Red. You laughed and held it against your chest. "We'll be together forever." You cried out.

"Forever."