Drawing your oc's!?(CLOESED

NO MORE REQUEST! ITS FULL! If commented still it will not be drawn.

(That's my simple are sketch so it's easy to draw))

That's right! I'm gonna draw about.. 7!

The first 7 peeps have to comment. The last step is gonna be somewhere so I can know that you read this.

Rules-

•Can give a very detail description or show me your drawing of them, must tag me so I know.

•Tell me a pose or if you want I can do it.

•if picture of them then same as drawing, tag me in a chapter.

•tell me name if you want it to be written down next to them.

•If you have more then one oc I will draw up to two of them.

•If you want it colored let me know.

• Gore? You can ask. I will say yes.

• If you want you can send a summary, OPTIONAL! I'm not forcing you to.

•If you see that 7 people already commented then know that this is closed.

•Do not get upset if yours did not get drawn. I will do this maybe once a month.

• Cannot enter twice.

•••••••••

Okay so I have school tmr and it might take a while. I might post it all in one chapter and tag the winners so they can see it. It's important to know that I'm not the best at drawing but it would be fun to sketch something sense.. I have stagecraft! And we can sketch and not get in trouble. !!The last rule is to vote so I can know you rightfully read all the rules.!! And this.

NOTE: IF I REPLY THEN THAT MEANS YOURS WILL GET DRAWN