I Have Escaped The Bitter Taste Of You

I Have Escaped The Bitter Taste Of You~~

I snuck back into my room welcomed by a tense silence.  My parents were probably passed out on the floor from alcohol or from being tired due to screaming.  I shook at the thought.  Eventually, I silently dragged out two fairly large duffle bags.  I sat them on my bed and began dragging out my cloths.  I didnt own many but enough to pass by. After dragging all that out, I put them into the first bag.  The second bag being filled with my electronics, a pillow, a small blanket, and hair stuff.

  Once that was done and out of the way, I finished my homework. I had English and Math. It wasnt much anyways but still took me an hour.  I hated school with a buring passion.  My devil of a science teacher hated everyone and gave us homework almost everyday, plus it was never easy.  Today was a lucky day.

I felt sleep attacking me and I was losing horridly fast. Then it hit me fast.  The one thing I tend to live on. Coffee. I dont know if Franks house carries coffee.  I ran down to my kitchen, seeing my parents werent there, must be...nevermind.  I picked my way to the coffee cabinet and took out all its contents.  Grabbing the coffee maker in my other arm and snuck back to my room. 

  I finished packing and realised it was almost mid-night. I got into bed and let the sleep take over.

"Frank?" I asked

"Yes, Gerard?" he asked.

"Where am I? Whats going on?" I wondered, looking around.

"Were all dead." he simlpy said

"....no....w-we c-cant be!" I screamed as I fell into blackness.