Chapter 5

Giselle

I scrolled through my news feed, seeing Sienna and Rico all booed up at her birthday party. Malcolm was pissed, he was mumbling something about Cameron being pregnant and Sienna getting married. I didn't understand why he was so upset. Didn't he know that I loved him. Neither of those hoes loved him like I did. They couldn't do him like I did either. "Malcolm, come here baby. " I said. I just wanted him to focus on me for a minute.  He glanced at me and downed the rest of his whiskey. He walked over grabbing a hand full of my hair. "You just want some attention huh?" "Of course I do. You've been over there sulking for what?"

"Hey man, don't start that shit. That's my ex wife and my baby mama. You know I would feel the same way if it was you." I sucked my teeth at him and slid off the bed. "Where you going?" "I wish I could have you fully!" I yelled while getting my shoes.  "I know I can't and I'll always only have a piece of you but that's not fair! I love you, I've loved you all these years and you continue to treat me like shit!" "Stop tripping Zelly. I don't wanna hear that shit! You knew what this was when we first started this shit!" I sighed and shook my head. "You're so dumb! You know fucking  Cameron was a whole set up. Rico set your ass up and you been so damn stupid falling for that shit." I just kept mumbling and he was staring at me so intense.

Malcolm

I glared at Giselle.  She was going on and on about Rico and Cameron and Sienna; but something she said struck a cord. "Fuck you just say Giselle?" I questioned. She sighed like she was tired of me.  "Nah run your mouth like you been running it!" She jumped when I yelled at her. "Rico paid Cameron to seduce you. He knew that sooner or later Sienna would leave you." I felt my face turn red. This nigga about to marry my wife and it was all a plot for him. Giselle knew this and didn't say shit. "How long you knew this?" She acted like she didn't want to tell me. "Its been long enough. I heard her and Rico having a conversation." She shrugged it off like shit was cool, it wasn't. 

"So you didn't think that was something important to tell me?" "No I didn't. " She grabbed her purse. "That's some bullshit and you know it!" I yelled.  "You want everybody! They don't want your ass! Why would I tell you about Sienna? So you can ruin her happy ending?" She was mad and I didn't give a fuck. I was about to beat the living shit outta this man. I grabbed my keys and rushed downstairs. "Where are you going?" "To get my wife back!" Her mouth dropped I guess she was expecting a different answer. She raced after me I guess she would be tagging along because she damn sure wasn't about to stop me. "I can't believe you're doing this? It's so fucked up. You should have kept her happy and none of this would be happening. " "I don't need you saying shit. I'm not completely responsible for our failed marriage. You're 60% of the problem too. She was your best friend, but I guess you don't care about the girl code."

I ran so many lights, luckily no police were patrolling; then again we all lived in nice areas. I made it to Sienna's house in record time. There were 3 cars there. I ran up to the door banging on it.

Rico

Sienna and I were just chilling and talking to Cameron and Micheal when there was this loud banging on the door. We all looked towards the door like we already knew who was there.
I opened it to see Malcolm and Giselle and instantly knew why they were here. Lucky for me there would be no surprises because that's the conversation Sienna, Cameron and me already had. She took it surprisingly well and really just wanted to know if we had anymore secrets to tell her. Neither of us did.

Malcolm just walked in glaring at me. "Sienna!" He called to her and she came through the foyer. "Malcolm what are you doing here?" "I need to talk to you about your precious Rico." "What is it Malcolm?" She asked sighing. Not even staying there to hear him. She walked away towards the living room where we were previously. "I tried to stop him from doing this." Giselle spoke lowly, looking down. I don't know why she was so ashamed now, because she wasn't when they were always sleeping together. It's clear that they're still messing around why were they here together right now.