// convo #37 // "I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened."

With shaky hands, Amore pushed open the doors of Wind Jammer, Aidan's hotel

With shaky hands, Amore pushed open the doors of Wind Jammer, Aidan's hotel. His eyes skimmed through the busy place before he shifted uncomfortably, debating on whether or not he should turn around and leave; but he did not.

"Amore." Came from behind him. Amore span on his heels and came face to face with Allan. Amore's face fell as he took in the sight of the boy.

His eyes were dull, they no longer contained the joy they once had. His hair was undone, it looked like it's been so for weeks. His skin was paler than the last time they met and his lovely odour was no longer there. Instead, it was replaced with the smell of alcohol.

"Have you been drinking?" He asked causing the smile on Allan's face to vanish. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I thought I covered it up pretty well, " He muttered to himself. Amore frowned and took a step closer to him, grabbing his hand.

"What happened?" He asked, staring directly into his eyes. Allan forced his eyes away from Amore's and shook his head.

"Let's go somewhere to eat, yeah?" He suggested, trying to drop the subject. Just as he was about to walk away, Amore pulled him back.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened and why you reek of alcohol, " He said sternly, his eyes narrowing. Allan paused and looked at him, his chest aching.

He wanted to tell. God, he wanted to tell him so badly, but he knew Amore's reaction would be just as he expected; he would laugh and tell him to grow up and be a man. Even with knowing all of this, he gave in.

"Fine. Let's go to my place." With that, Allan roughly pulled his hand away from Amore and walked out of the hotel leaving Amore there with his lips slightly parted in shock.

" With that, Allan roughly pulled his hand away from Amore and walked out of the hotel leaving Amore there with his lips slightly parted in shock

I got a new banner! XD

I actually got two but I love this one more :)

Credits go to nightshadows13

Thanks again for the banners! ❤❤

Comment below which one is your favourite :)