// convo #22 // "You may be older but I'm sure as hell stronger than you."

Sighing, Amore pushed through the doors of the hotel he despised the most

Sighing, Amore pushed through the doors of the hotel he despised the most. The similarity between his own hotel and Aidan's was uncanny. The circular, wooden tables were inches away from each other, four chairs separating them all. The light blue table cloth blanketed most of them, the rest consisting of golden cloths. There was an exit door in the far corner that led to another section of the hotel. For now, he was just in the dining room where everyone amalgamated.

Amore's orbs scanned every corner of the room, his heart pounding against his chest every second. He had the sudden urge to leave; run away, but he could not. He did not want to start up another argument with his father.

The ceiling fans span peacefully above him, his hair softly swaying with the wind. His throat became dry as he took another step deeper into the room. The place was vacant due to the fact that it was five o clock in the morning and the dining room only gets people after six. For that very reason, Amore felt unsafe, like at any moment the beast would appear.

With crossed fingers and unconditional hope, he strolled to the door separating him from the outside, beads of frustration and fright forming on the brink of his forehead along with the bridge of his nose. Though there were many fans around, his temperature was low and his body was giving up on him.

He couldn't stand another moment there, each second reminding him of the day he tried to force himself to forget. The tables, the ground; they were all a reminder of the horrible incident that occurred between the two separable beings.

Pausing, Amore lifted his hand and placed the tip of his fingers against the glassed door. Glancing out, he saw a pool as large as the one at his hotel and a sidewalk where most tourists walk. A road separated the two allowing vehicles to enter.

Amore's thoughts were cut short by a door opening. He hadn't noticed the figure creeping up to him until he felt a hand land on his shoulder. His body tensed up and he inhaled sharply, the pace of his heart picking up.

"You actually came." Came from behind him. He said nothing and just stood there, eyes stuck to the view outside.

"Come on, be nice." Aidan walked around and stopped in front of him.

He hasn't changed a bit, Amore thought as he gulped and took a step back. A flashback from two years ago blocked his vision and all he could see was the vivid image of the one before him and the hands that were pressed against his skin.

"Why am I here? What do you want?" He finally managed to ask after blinking and looking away. Aidan smirked and stepped forward, bringing his hand up to cup Amore's cheek.

He shut his eyes tightly at the feeling of the younger boy's hand on him, disgust emanating off his body. He wanted him to let go but couldn't find the words to tell him.

"I want you." Danced quietly through his ear. He sucked in another deep breath and stumbled backwards, resting against a table for support.

"You had your chance and you blew it. Now, fuck off." He spat but venom barely dripped off of his tongue. The corner of Aidan's plump, pink lips curled up as his hazel orbs dazzled in excitement. He flicked his tongue and shoved his hands in the pockets of his pants causing it to tighten around his legs and his arms muscles to flex through his also tight shirt.

"Don't you believe in second chances?" Aidan asked forcing himself between the man's legs. Amore pushed himself onto the table and brought up his legs, backing away from him until he reached the end where he could go no more.

"With you, no, " He replied. Aidan's left eye twitched and he chuckled loudly, a full grin forming on his face. He paused for a second and glanced behind Amore, his smile faltering but not vanishing.

"And why not?" He asked, finally making eye contact with Amore.

Amore looked at him like he was stupid and averted his eyes. "Because you're an asshole and don't deserve any of what you have, let alone a second chance."

That wiped the smile right off of Aidan's face and he opened up his mouth to say something but was cut off.

"That's enough."

Silence blared through the room as Aidan narrowed his eyes and backed away. He removed his hands from his pockets and placed them at the back of his head.

"What, bro? We're just having a little fun." Pride beamed off of the lad as his grin came back.

Allan waltz towards them, his eyes narrowing as he grabbed a hold of Amore's hand. He helped him off the table and turned his attention to his brother.

"It's almost six, how about you go order around your employees." With that, Aidan grumbled and matched his way through the kitchen door.

A heavy sigh left Allan's lips as he glanced over at Amore. His eyes were wide open, his lips slightly parted.

"What-what are you doing here?" He finally asked, glancing from their locked fingers back to Allan's eyes. Realizing that he was holding his hand, Allan dropped it and rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks tinting pink.

"Well, I figured you'd need me and turns out you did. Aidan's the kind of person to see what he wants and go after it with so much force that he fucks it up badly. I could've only imagined what he would've done if I hadn't decided to show up." He explained, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you, especially if he's the one who caused it." Catching a glimpse of Amore, Allan frowned and dropped his arms.

"What?" He asked. Amore stared for a few seconds before asking,

"Why?"

Allan pursed his lips before leaning against the table, placing both hands at his sides to support his weight.

"I know my brother, I couldn't leave you here alone with him, " He replied with a shrug as if it was nothing but deep within him, he was ready to explode. Seeing his brother over the man he subconsciously grew attached to angered him and he didn't know why.

"Why are you doing this?" Examining Allan, Amore frowned,  his shoulders dropping as he awaited an answer.

"I have to earn your trust, right?" Allan questioned with a raised eyebrow whilst Amore furrowed his.  "You're doing this because I told you to?"

Allan quickly shook his head and got up defensively. "No, no. I'm doing this because I want to... and because Aidan is an idiot but the main reason is that I want to."

"I can take care of myself," Amore said, his eyes narrowing as he crossed his arms. That caused the younger boy to chuckle and mimick his posture.

"You can, huh? That's not what I saw a few minutes ago-"

"Shut up," Amore grumbled and looked away, his entire face flushing red from embarrassment. Allan's grin widened as he lifted his hand and run his fingers through Amore's hair.

"You may be older but I'm sure as hell stronger than you." He told him catching his eyes. Their moment was ruined by Amore pulling away after hearing the entrance door open. He stares him in the eye, heat rushing through his body as the pigment within their eyes merged.

Not uttering a word, Amore pushed passed Allan and sauntered his way to any room available for him to be alone.