11• Calum's Cuddles

Luke calmed down as Ash carried down to get some food. Luke did like the fact that they all cared him so much, he liked being cooked for too, because he sucks at cooking.
"Ashy, I'm sorry about what I did" Luke lisped. Ash ruffled the blonde's curly locks "you didn't do anything wrong Lukey. It's okay to be confused, but you know that you're in safe hands now"
"Uh, can I, can I-" Luke stuttered, slipping his thumb into his mouth.
"Can you? Tell me what you want, baby" Ash coaxed, keeping gentle eye contact with the "smaller" man.
"Uh, pancakes? Cally's pancakes and cuddles" His stomach rumbled as he lisped around his thumb.
"I'm sure he can make some for the special boy. Do you want his cuddles before or after pancakes though?" The older man smiled, pulling the thumb out of Luke's mouth and replacing it with a dummy (pacifier).
Luke hesitantly suckled but soon became accustomed.
"Both!" Luke laughed. Cal had always given the best hugs.
To Luke's surprise, Cal came strolling in. "Lukey has something to ask you Cal" Ash smirked.
Luke blushed and shook his head, scowling at Ash.
"Don't be shy Luke" Cal smiled, diverting his attention to the rosy-cheeked boy.
Luke hid his face in his hands. Cal pried his hands away from his face, laughing "what do you want?"
Luke murmured "pancakes and cuddles"
Calum did hear him but he wanted to hear it properly "wha? Huh? Can't hear you" He poked into Luke's sides making him giggle and squirm.
"Pancakes and cuddles!" Luke squealed.
"Awh! What a cuddly boy. I'm sure I can make a batch of pancakes and some cuddles on the side too" Cal grinned.
Luke lifted his arms up at Cal, even though there's a notable height difference Cal didn't struggle lifting the cuddly man.
"You want me to cuddle you or make pancakes?"
"Carry me and make pancakes!" Luke struggles getting the words out but he got there. Ash & Cal gave each other the same look about the suddenly clingy boy.
"Okay, I'll try but when I'm cooking them you'll have to go to Ash because you could get hurt" Calum warned both Luke & Ash. Luke clung like a koala whilst Calum worked his magic to make the best pancakes for Luke.
Luke whined behind his dummy as he was passed over to Ash whilst the pancakes were cooked.
"Luke, it won't take long, stop squirming. If you're not good, then you can't have pancakes" Ash disciplined. Luke pouted but stopped his behaviour, he was just excited and really liked Calum's cuddles.
Ash sat Luke down in a chair whilst he fetched him a plate of pancakes.
He set it down in front of Luke, but pulled it away from the drooling boy, so he could cut it up. Luke kicked his feet but stopped when Ash gave him the "dad" look.
"I wanna sit on Cal lap!" Luke exclaimed, sucking on his dummy before it was removed from his mouth. He was lifted on Cal's lap where he rested his back against Calum's chest as Ash fed him.
It was moments like this where Luke let himself go, he was little. Cal stroked his hands through the tangled bed head as Luke relaxed against him.
"Such a good boy" Ash praised, he could see Luke slipping this time and he really wanted Luke to have a better, calmer experience slipping.
"Yummy Cally" Luke smiled, turning fully round to face Calum.
"Ah! Don't put your head down yet mister!" Cal exclaimed, he did NOT want his white T-shirt covered with the chocolate smothering Luke's cheeks. Ash laughed, before wiping it away, allowing Luke to rest his head again.
"What do you say Lu?" Ash prompted.
"Thank you Cal, dummy please?" Luke said, opening his blue eyes and meeting the friendly dark brown ones.
"No problem, little one. Here ya go" Cal pushed the plastic object into Luke's mouth.
"We'll cuddle for a bit then we can go and do something fun! How does that sound?" Cal continued.
Luke nodded his head, immersing himself in Cal's neck. Ash awing at the littleness.

(A/N : Sorry it's been so long! I have some time off some hopefully there will be a few more chapters published. Please let me know if you're enjoying this book, it really motivates me to keep writing! :) )