9• Fight for Forgiveness

Ash shot a serious glare at Calum. Calum felt his stomach sink slightly. He's gone and messed it up again.
"Sorry" he murmured over to Ash, feeling like a child who was apologising to disappointed parents.
"Again, you've rushed into things. Just let him have his moments, Cal" Ash lectured
Soon enough, Michael returned with a cuddly Luke who was keeping his head tightly in the crook of Michael's neck.

"I said that we would compromise on bedtime, if he came back down to talk" Michael informed the other two men. Luke swivelled round, leaning his back on Michael's chest.

"Lu, we're sorry for being mean. Daddy and Papa were just sad about what you did. Do you think it was ok for us to be sad?" Ashton spoke softly, placing a hand on Luke's knee. Luke nodded shamefully
"but, but, I said sorry!" he blurted out, getting upset and angered again, Michael bounced his knee slightly, shushing the boy.
"But that doesn't change the fact that we were still sad. You knew we wouldn't be happy with what you did." Ash said. Luke huffed, letting Michael gently comb his hands through his hair. Luke hid his face, Michael chimed in to help the situation
"Look, I think what all of us should do, is understand that you're all at fault in some way. Lukey has apologised and been a big boy. So I think we should all just make up now."
Luke was reluctant at first but he slowly climbed off his Dada's lap and sat himself between Ashton and Calum. Ash pulled Luke into his lap, "Sorry Lukey. Daddy loves you"
Luke snuggled into his neck, he did miss Ash's  cuddles. Ash pushed Luke's dummy back into his mouth, Luke didn't oblige, he'd become attached to the object occupying his mouth.

Meanwhile, Calum still remained looking at the floor, Luke shuffled over, chucking his weight over onto Cal's lap. "Oof, hello. Is it my turn now?" Cal asked, smiling slightly. Luke nodded, koala hugging Calum as he adjusted himself.
"We were having nice cuddles." Ash pouted playfully. Luke smiled as he got as close to Calum as possible
"Papa's cuddles are better" he lisped,
Ash opened his mouth in fake shock, turning away from the other two, causing Luke to giggle.
"He's been taught not to lie" Calum smirked at Ashton.
"I guess I'll have to improve on my cuddle skills. Anyways, it's very late. How about we all go to bed & we'll discuss bedtime in the morning?" Ashton said
Cal scooped up the clingy boy, proceeding up the stairs "you wanna sleep in Papa's bed tonight?" He asked, placing a gentle kiss on Luke's forehead.
Luke snuggled into Cal's neck, giving a brief nod, before sucking on his dummy and keeping quiet. Michael walked beside Cal, peering down at the sleepy boy, he would have never imagined this happening right now. But then again, he would've never imagined living with his best friends, touring the world, playing their music to thousands of people & doing what they love. Michael felt like he was stuck in a trance, but he realised how real this all was. How lucky he was.
"Cya, in the morning." Michael smiled, closing his door behind him and turning his PS4 on. He was a night owl.
Ash switched off the lights downstairs and made his way up to Cal's room, where he saw the two hugging- making him aw.
"Night night, Lukey. Be good and go to sleep for Papa" Ashton spoke softly to the vulnerable boy. Luke opened his eyes slightly, lisping an "okay" at the red head, then resting his head into the crook of Cal's neck.
Ash smiled, leaving the room.
"Papa needs to get ready for bed, Lu" Cal spoke, sitting up and trying to move Luke off of him. Luke whined, retaining his grip on his Papa's shirt.
"Noo Papa, lay here with meeee" Luke was always sensitive when he was tired.
"Shhh, I just need to take my trousers off and brush my teeth" Calum reassured the pouting boy as he stood up. Luke stood up too, trailing behind Cal as he made his way to the bath room, rubbing at his eyes.
"Why don't you just lay in my bed?" Cal ruffled Luke's blond locks. Luke shook his head, with tired, blue eyes
"Wanna stay with Papa" He slurred, as he wrapped his arms round Cal's torso, the kiwi couldn't help but smile at the clingy boy.
"You're so sleepy Lukey, I promise Papa will be in there soon. Go lay down, baby" Cal tried to coax the exhausted blond back into bed, but he kept his grip around his waist.
Eventually, Calum finished brushing his teeth and then carried a snoring-Luke back into bed.
"Night little one" he whispered, stroking the blond's hair, as he switched off the bedside light, falling into blissful slumber himself.

Sorry for such a delay on this chapter!
Just a little update, I now have a Instagram account for my writing! @Room304Hemmings
I'll be posting updates, polls etc to hear more from what my readers want!
Thank you so much,
T