3• Chaotic Changes

Soon enough, they were home. The conversation in the car, involved everyone but Luke, as the man was slightly drifting off to sleep.
But who could blame him? This is the most he's been out in months.
Ash opened the rear door, helping Luke out, whilst also keeping his hand in his grip. "Stay here, Lukey. We need to get the bags inside." He said as he handed a bag to the tired man. Luke followed Michael into the house after shaking himself out of Ashton's hold. He flopped down onto the sofa, soon to be met with Calum.
"How about we go and get you changed into some of your new stuff?" Cal asked, placing an endearing hand onto Luke's leg. Cal picked up the bag and led Luke up the stairs.
Luke's nerves increased, as he glanced into the bag and remembered the pull-ups. Cal gently shut the door behind them and ushered Luke to sit on the bed. Luke sat, biting his fingernails, before Calum pulled his hand away from his mouth "It's gonna be okay"
Cal slightly pushed Luke into a laying position, before attempting to undo his belt, Luke instinctively grabbed onto his hand, trying to prevent him from pulling down his trousers, but Calum pried his hand off and continued. Luke was embarrassed, Cal had seen it all before, but it was different this time. Luke whimpered quietly, but this time, Calum stopped & pulled out his phone.
He texted both Michael and Ash, to come and help, soon the other two men walked in. Both went to either side of Luke; Ash sat stroking Luke's head, whilst Michael spoke softly to the distressed man. Cal continued, eventually pulling the man's jeans down and moving to pull his boxers off too. Luke squirmed slightly, as he felt Cal's fingertips grip the waistband of his boxers and pull them down, but both Mikey and Ash were there to comfort him.
Cal ripped open the pack of pull-ups, pulling the underwear out so he could pull them up Luke's legs; Luke winced, it felt wrong. Cal praised him "you're doing so well" as he pulled them over his crotch "see? Wasn't that bad. I think they're cute, and you're a cute boy"
Luke sat up, looking down at his infantile underwear, tears pricked his eyes, Ash pulled him into his chest. Luke was emotionally vulnerable, he shifted himself onto Ash's lap as he absorbed the affection from the older man. He cried into his shoulder, as Ash whispered calm praises into his ear and rubbed his back. Mikey reached into the bag, retrieving the pack of dummies and passing one discretely to Ash, who tenderly pushed it into Luke's mouth, muting the man's tears. Luke sat in Ash's embrace, soon figuring out he had a dummy in his mouth, he couldn't say it didn't calm him down, in fact, he felt extremely calm.
He nuzzled his head, into Ash's neck, "we got you some new jammies, or do you want to just wear your nappy?" Ash was well-aware that it was only 4pm, but he just wanted to see Luke in the new pyjamas he had bought him.
"New jammies" Luke lisped, covering his bum with his hand.
"Well, let me lay you back down and then we can get you into some comfy clothes" Ash told him, whilst lying him back down on the covers. Luke covered his eyes with embarrassment as he harshly suckled on the dummy, Michael stroked his hair gently as Ash slid the space themed trousers onto his legs "Arms up, Lukey" Ash asked, reaching for the hem of his shirt to slide it off. Luke moved his arms up, keeping his eyes closed, allowing Ash to change his shirt.

"Let's get back downstairs, you hungry?" Ash questioned, pulling the boy up from the bed, patting his padded behind. Luke shook his head, as if on cue, his stomach rumbled.

"Hm, that sounds like a hungry belly to me" Ash sent a disapproving look to Luke, as well as a concerned look to Mikey. Mikey tutted. Ash scooped Luke up, despite being shorter, he was still able to carry the tall man. Luke struggled against him, trying to escape his hold "Put me down!" He protested, speaking through the childish object. Ash carried on walking to the dining area with Luke in his arms "Can I trust you to sit on a big boy chair by yourself or do you want to sit on one of our laps?" Ash asked, keeping his tight grip on the wriggling boy.

"By myself! Actually, uh--, hmmm. No, I definitely want to sit on my own" Luke responded, hesitantly.

"You sure?" Ash questioned, noticing the boy's uncertainty.

Luke aggressively nodded as Ash sat him down on the chair. "We'll go make some yummy pizza, let me go get you a drink first and then we'll sort out pizza" he left the room to fetch him a drink, before Luke could protest. Ash soon returned, placing Luke's sippy cup down infront of him "Ashy, I'm not hungry!" He exclaimed, also lying.

"Luke, you are. You hardly eat anymore & I'm in charge now, you're eating." Ash bluntly but honestly replied, going back to the kitchen. Luke saw this as a prime opportunity to escape, he didn't want to eat, he peered round the doors, to see all three boys engaged in conversation and ran up the stairs, locking himself in the bathroom.

The other boys obviously heard the loud thumps of Luke sprinting up the stairs, because he soon heard "oh for fuck sake" leave Ashton's mouth as the sound of steps up the stairs got louder. Soon, there was knocks on the bathroom door, Luke decided to remain silent, praying that Ashton would think he was elsewhere.

"Luke, I know you're in there." Ash told him, as though he read his mind. Luke immediately burst out in tears, he could hear the sternness and disappointment in Ash's voice. It was too late to go back now, he'd lost the little trust Ash had in him.