Shot 9

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤Hope you all will like❤

Recap : Sanskar excused to Swara for his act of making her wear engagement ring that he helped her as her hand has wound and she changed equation so he is correcting it. At night their closeness and almost kiss which drawn Sanskar in guilt. He start avoiding Swara. Anupurna planning to humiliate Sanskar. Swara took stand of him. Their emotional scenes at last at Wedding day of Swara and Laksh. Sanskar went out from house.

Swara is searching Sanskar everywhere but there is no his sight which making her restless. A unknown fear engulfing her heart.

Laksh : what are  you looking for Swara?  ( asked seeing her looking here and there).

Swara : ( while composing herself) Sanskar!  He is not seeing anywhere.

Laksh : ( also realize that he is not seeing anywhere) Yes where is Bhai? He is not seeing anywhere?

Suddenly Swara startled hearing crying voice. She looks find Sujata on stairs coming while crying this make her more worried about Sanskar. She immediately get up from her seat go toward Sujata while breaking her gathbandhan with Laksh which fumes him.

Swara : ( worried) what happened aunty? Why you are crying and where is Sanskar? ( with unknown  fear in her heart).

Sujata just forward letter to her while crying unable to utter anything. She take it with trembling hand as her heart giving her vibes of negativity which making her restless. She read letter become shocked reading Sanskar left house saying he tried to set in this house but he can't stay more here that's why leaving this home forever and don't try to search him.

Swara stumble in shock reading it. Sharmistra hold her before she fall looks at her worriedly who become numb reading letter. Tears brimmed in her eyes.

Laksh : ( frustratedly) what happened?

Sujata : ( while crying) Sanskar left house forever Laksh.

This make all shocked. Ram come toward her. She hug him while crying.

Anupurna : what's so big in this? Its his earlier habit of running. ( in mocking tone make all shocked by her words) He couldn't able to face us that's why he left this house. No need to worry about it. ( in careless tone).

Sharmistra : ( shocked) what are you saying Anupurna ji? Sanskar is the son of this house and you are saying there is no need to worry?

Laksh : Maa! ( to Sharmistra) Maa is saying right. I thought Sanskar Bhai will again mix with us but his guilt is not letting him do. He don't want to face us and I think we shouldn't force him for staying with us.

This make Sharmistra,  Dida shocked and also disgusted at their mentality.

Laksh : ( come toward Swara who is numb) Swara! Come and let's marry.  Auspicious day is going.

He hold her hand start dragging her toward mandap but his feet stop feeling she is not walking with him looks at her with frowned face seeing her numb.

Laksh : for what are you waiting Swara? Come let's marry. ( he start dragging her but she stop him which frowned him more).

Swara : No!

Laksh : ( shocked hearing her) what?

Swara : I can't marry you. ( while looking down).

This make Laksh and all shocked.

Yeh bhi deewangi hai
Woh bhi deewangi hai
Yeh bhi dil ki lagi hai
Woh bhi dil ki lagi hai
Mujhko kya ho gaya hai
Sabko hairangi hai

Laksh : ( fumes) what are you saying? Are you joking? See Swara if you are joking then it was very bad come let's marry.