Shot 3

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

Recap : SwaSan disguised as Nathulal and Aarti. Sanskar blackmailed Swara for disguising by threating for sake of her mother and dida. Swara agreed helplessly. SwaSan face off and fighting. SanLak call conversation. Some more fight of SwaSan.

At Night!

Swara take turn face Sanskar see him who is changing his position again and again. She find his hand on his neck realized may be he got hurt there when they fall together.

Sanskar who again change his position putting palm on his neck become gasped seeing Swara in front of him.

Sanskar : what? ( rudely).

Swara : You are having pain in your neck. I will apply ointment. It will be reduce.

Sanskar : ( looks at her being amused seeing her concern) I am fine. You don't need to worry about me and sleep.

Swara : I know Sanskar you are in pain. I will put ointment. Get up. ( politely).

Sanskar : ( roughly) I said I don't need can't you understand by once. Go and sleep. ( orderly).

Swara looks at him angrily. Sanskar after giving order change his position while showing his back to her but Swara hold him from hand. Sanskar looks at her angrily by seeing her hand on his hand before he react something. She make him sit on couch forcefully. Sanskar become shocked by her act.

Sanskar : Swara!! What's nonsense is this? ( shouts angrily).

But gasped when she put ointment on his neck rub it little. He close eyes being his stretch muscles getting relaxed by ointment. She rub her palm on his neck softly. Sanskar feels better by her massage.

He open eyes looks at from corner of his eyes who is massaging his neck with ointment. A honesty is visible on her face which griping his gaze on her.

Swara : ( whisper) Is pain reduce?

Sanskar come in sense hearing her just nod yes while still looking at her who is massaging his neck softly. He unable to divert his gaze from her big eyes which is lower. Something is in her eyes which always force him to look at her.

After massaging, Swara get up taking ointment put it in first aid box about to lay down but stop hearing Sanskar.

Itni meharbani achanak se kaise?

Swara turn looks at Sanskar who is giving her sarcastic smile.

Sanskar : That too on your kidnapper? You can't be this much great. ( tauntingly) Or this is your any planning of running? ( Swara become angry listening his words) If you are thinking of any planning then better crush it because you can't come out from this net.

Swara : ( angry but calm her tone) Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! If you are pro in backstabbing that doesn't mean all are here backstabber only. ( taunt at him) My values didn't taught me to backstab anyone. I want to go from here but not like this.

Sanskar : Oh really? you don't do any betray? Then what was which you did earlier by hitting me to run? ( taunt back) Matlab tum karo toh bhajan hum kare toh katal.

Swara : there is a difference between self defence and betray. Whatever I did was self defence. Betrayer is you who betrayed his family, his brother . You backstab them. (angrily taunt him).

This her lines hit Sanskar 's soul. He looks at her angrily.

Swara : I am helpless right now because of your threat but I also know my family will come and take me from here then you will face your destruction Mr Sanskar Maheshwari. Mark my words My family will come and take me from here and that will be your biggest defeat. ( in firm tone).