Shot 6

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ hope you all will like ❤

Recap : SwaSan cute nok jhok,  and some closeness,  Laksh 's entry.

Sanskar is looking at​ Laksh shockingly.

( Laksh remembered how in morning he come again here for searching Swara and saw them in balcony sleeping,  and how he called police also there and knocked on their door. Sanskar thought it's must be their landlord and unlock it wearing his fake beard but become shocked seeing Laksh in front of him).

before he react something become more shocked when Laksh take out his beard. This make him shocked.

He looks at him with blood shoot eyes as now his reality is come out and he don't have any other way. He about to hit him but become shocked when Laksh hug him.

Laksh : Bhai!  ( emotionally) I can't describe how much I am happy seeing you are fine.

Swara who standing on door also become shocked seeing his this act. She didn't expected this kind of behavior from him.

Soon Sanskar recovered from his shock remembered how he found his love in pool of blood. His eyes become dark in anger push him hard that he stumbled.

Sanskar : ( angrily) stay away from me and don't you dare to call me Bhai. you are  not your brother. You are just a murderer for me who murdered my kavita.

Swara become shocked listening him for the first time she listen his love 's name from his mouth. She whisper Kavita 's name.

Laksh : ( emotionally) Bhai! I know you are hating me thinking I killed your love but do you really think I can stoop this much low who will snatch my own brother's love from him? I didn't did anything.

Sanskar : ( angrily) what do you think you will say this and I will believe. No Mr Laksh Maheshwari. you might made a very good plan but your sent goons did mistake by calling your name on phone. I might be injured but I heard that very clearly.

Laksh : Bhai! That was not truth.

Sanskar : ( angrily) Oh really? Do you think me mad who will trust on your lie? Only you knew about me and Kavita then who can be other who murdered my kavita. You sent goons behind us and you only back stabbed me.

Laksh : This is not the truth Bhai. It's true that I knew about your this secret but its also true that I was not only who knew about this.

Sanskar : what do you want to say?

Laksh : Kavita 's mom.

Sanskar become shocked listening him.

Sanskar : what?

Laksh : Yes Bhai! Her mom also knew about your and Kavita 's love and also that you both want to marry each other by eloping.

Sanskar : Lie! Kavita never told anyone about us. I restricted her.

Laksh : She didn't told but her mother hired men's for getting your and Kavita 's information and she only snatched your love from you. She only killed your Kavita Bhai.

This make Sanskar shocked. Swara also become shocked hearing him.

Sanskar : ( angrily) lie you are only lying because I myself hear your name from that goon.

Laksh : that was only her plan to put all blame on me as after her only I knew about that.  Kavita 's mom never wanted her to marry with anyone as she also wanted to make her prostitute like her. This you know very well.