Chapter Fifteen: Just too perfect I guess.

Kyle’s POV

How could have I’ve been so stupid? I love Josh with all my heart. He brought something to my life no one has ever been able to do before. Now I’ve got Josh brought into all my shit and I have no one to turn too. My brother will probably push me away like he always does because he didn’t believe in what our parents do anyway.

My parents are gonna be beyond pissed from what I’ve done so I can’t get any help there either. The only one I had was Josh and he is the one in danger here now. I have to get those parts back before it too late. If I can’t get them back...I have to rescue Josh. I’m not going to let that guy treat Josh that way. No one dares do that too him.

Josh may hate me for the rest of his life and would never considering being with me forever now. Can I really blame him? No I can’t, I know I’ve been a right dick and if I was Josh I would hate me too. Josh has been through a rough life. No friends and lack of family time and I brought him back up. I know I did bring back his life and now could this destroy all that Josh has come too?

Have I destroyed that for good?

“I want a word with you,” someone’s voiced advanced on me from behind. I’ve had enough of this I want a word with you shit for one day, now who wants me?

“Mum and dad have been having a go at me since I walked in earlier and all because of you and your dickhead ways. I don’t know what you’re playing at but you better get those parts back straight away!” shouted my brother.

“Hey, hey calm the fuck down mate. First this has nothing to do with you goody two shoes. Second I know I’ve screwed up so don’t rub it in. I’m so stupid and I need to fix this I got that and I know no one else is gonna give a shit if I fail or not as long as it don’t get them involved,” I say.

“Bit late for that. Mum and dad are involved aren’t they,” he said.

“Why are you involved?” I ask.

“Because they are shouting at me about it and I’m your brother as much as that seems strange to you,” he says.

“Maybe I treat you a bit wrongly at times, and I’m so sorry Aiden.”

“Just forget it. So where are the parts, I can help you find them,” he smiles.

“I gave them away already,” I whisper.

“Kyle, what were you thinking? I mean seriously? They were bomb parts,” he said.

“I know, I know. I don’t know I wasn’t thinking. I was craving money to get some cigarettes and something else,” I say.

“Have you spent the money you got for them?” he asks.

“No.”

“Well that’s a good thing. Come on lead the way we have to get those parts back,” said Aiden.

“Aiden, also they took someone so I would give them back to them.”

“Who?” he asks.

“My boyfriend,” I whisper.

“I didn’t know you had actually managed to find someone,” laughed Aiden.

“It’s not funny. I care so much about him, Aiden. I didn’t go to that stupid camp trip you came on because I wanted to piss you off or annoy you. I came for my boyfriend. He goes to same school as you I believe. That would explain why you were both there. Just you happened to be there so yeah I said hey or whatever,” I tell him.

“You want to get him back?” he asks.

“More then anything in the entire world, the love I have for this guy is so strong I would die a thousand times for him,” I tell my brother.

“I’m glad you said that because you do know if we don’t get those parts back you may have to do that. To save him you may need to put his life above your own. Are you willing to do that?” Aiden asks.

“For him, yes,” I tell him firmly.

“Good now let’s go we are wasting time.”

Josh’s POV

I haven’t missed my home, my family, Aiden and Kyle so much in my life. Maybe not Kyle as much as everyone else, the hate building inside me for him is getting worse. If I saw him again right now I may even hit him. I haven’t got a clue what is going to happen and I’m going to admit I’m scared.

I’ve never been in a situation like this ever and being in it now, I feel like I might not even get out of it alive. I don’t trust Kyle, I think he did take those parts and if he did would he even try to get them back for me? I would love to say yes, that he had the heart to do that but I don’t know him as well as I thought I did.

I still love him, I can’t deny that but to actually say I want to still be with him and marry him? I don’t think I would even consider that anymore. I wonder what Aiden is up too? No one would no I’m missing or something’s wrong for hours. Well Aiden won’t know for quite some time but my parents will know the time mid night comes. By that time they will know something is not right.

 I’m hungry and cold.

 I’m stuck in this damp, smelly old room which could do with a good clean out all because Kyle is...I don’t even want to say what I think he is right now. I take a deep breath in and close my eyes.

I guess this is what I get for coming out of my little box huh? I mean it was just too perfect I guess.

----------------------------------------------------

So yh if you didn’t catch on Aiden who is Josh’s best friend is Josh’s boyfriend brother. So basically Kyle and Aiden both fell in love with Josh lol. Imagine when Aiden and Kyle actually find out that. What do you think will happen guys. Your thoughts ect are always nice to hear J

Anyway thank you so much for reading. Votes and feedback mean everything.