Not You.

6 Years later

6 Years later

I close my eyes, take a deep breathe, before mentally bracing myself for the blinding flashes of the countless camera. With a fixed smile on my face, I try not to show how tired I am and wave a hand causally at the screaming fans waiting behind the line.

God knows, that I've been five minutes in this event, and I feel like groaning from exhaustion. Apart from the fact that I've lost countless fans due to the private information about my life and the how Lucy's departure was my fault, that slipped accidentally from Diana's mouth, I can still see an ocean of people pushing each other, screaming my name.

I resist the temptation to massage my head which seems to be throbbing violently. I've been stuck with constant headaches since forever now. Walking forward, I flash another smile to a screaming girl, and she literally faints. For a moment, I simply stare her at amazement.

What the hell just happened?

I'm torn between the temptation to laugh and roll my eyes. But studying the girl next to her, obviously, her best friend, whose face turns scarlet in embarrassment and kneels down to shake her, I do neither.

After signing a dozen autographs, and flashing countless smiles for selfies, the muscles tissue of my mouth aches, and I can't take it anymore. Nodding at my agent, who automatically calls out for my car, I wave at the crowd one last time before heading toward my approaching red Lamborghini Veneno.

I'm about to slide inside and sighing from relief when someone taps my shoulder. I groan as I turn around, and find myself staring at a girl in a ridiculously long dress and flashing red heals. She stumbles in her excitement and almost loses her balance. I resist the urge to slam the door on her face and raise my eyebrows.

'Can I have your autograph please?'. She asks breathlessly.

I find myself staring at her hands, which are empty.

What the hell does she want me to sign on?

'Er. You don't happen have to a paper or something, Do you?' She beats me before I can question her the obvious. Feeling more annoyed, I shake my head and mention Dave for help, who, smirking till now, steps forward with a serious face and taps the girl's shoulder gently.

'Madam. We are short scheduled. Feel free to visit the next event and get an autograph if you wish. But right now, The given time is up and we must leave'. His voice is firm, and with that, he steers her back a little.

I've only managed to heave a deep sigh of relief, when she turns abruptly towards him, ignoring me. Her fair blond hair whips his face hard, and a bark of a laugh leaves my lips as Dave's stone expression changes to one of sheer shock.

She walks away with her face held high while Dave stares at her with his mouth seriously hanging open. I mention him to come inside, and he does, without uttering a single word. We're just about to pull off when my eyes fall on that girl again. She smiles, a wide open-mouth smile, and though I've felt annoyed shitless before, I find myself flashing a smile back at her.