An Apology to the Readers: Author's Note

Hey, Aqua here (a slight bastardisation of my real name, but that's what you can call me. Or just plain Gaga),

I don't know if anyone will actually read this, but I just want to apologise to anyone who was following this story and whatnot - the people that left constructive criticism, let me know how they felt about the developments, or just glanced at it.

You guys seriously made my life :)

I just looked at the story and saw that I hadn't updated since...July. Not proud of it, but there it is. It's October now, almost November -___-

I LOVE writing this story. I LOVE reading your comments. But a lot has been going on in my life. I lost my granddad last month. I hadn't seen him since I was a kid. I'm well into my late teenagehood now, so go figure. He was my dad's dad - and HE hadn't seen him in years. While I was visiting my dad, I didn't have much internet access and whatnot so I couldn't update.

And now I'm supposed to be studying for my SAT. Ugh. It hurts, coming from GCSE to SATs.

Oh, and plus I'm interning. Now THAT's a bitch.

At the moment, I just can't update because I don't have the time. Or mojo. I sometimes come online to read. Or update my status to indicate that I'm still alive (lol). Or chat.

But this weekend, I hope to update this story, because JULY? COME ON. That is AWFUL of me.

Thank you to whoever has taken the time to read this. I WILL wrap up this story ASAP. And by wrap it up, I mean finally complete it. It's long overdue. Just a few more chapters and then BAM! The end. Hopefully I still have you guys hanging around :)

Thank you and God bless,

XxDrakeGoesGagaxX