Swimming Time

After finishing the sandcastleJeff taught Tzuyu how to swim. Tzuyu is a quick learner and she learned it quickly. 

Jeff and Tzuyu joined the other girls who were having a good time swimming. 

Jeff splashes water on Tzuyu and together they had a water fight. 

"AAAAH!!!" Nayeon screamed seeing a jellyfish. 

"What is it Nayeon?"Sana asked and together they saw a jellyfish. 

Jeff went close and saw the jellyfish, he quickly got a big sack and put the jellyfish in. 

"Are you girls, okay?" Jeff said. 

"Thanks, Jeff!" Nayeon and Sana thanked Jeff. 

Jeff placed the jellyfish inside the pail. 

"Now I have a pet jellyfish. I will name you 'Larry'" Jeff said, "Hi Larry, meet your new owner, Jeff." 

One day a man is screaming seeing his family afar being surrounded by a shark. 

"Hey man, what's wrong?" Jeff said. 

"Look over there from afar! My wife and my son are being surrounded by a shark. Save them before it's too late." 

Jeff got a spear and swam as fast as he can to save the woman and the boy from the shark. 

"JEFF, DON'T SWIM IN THERE!" Tzuyu shouted at Jeff. 

Jeff finally made it to where the shark is. The shark swims toward Jeff yet Jeff quickly evades it. Jeff attacks the shark with his spear. The shark bled to death and  Jeff climbed inside the boat and saved the woman and the boy. 

"You guys okay?" Jeff asked them. 

"Thank you very much for saving us." the woman said. 

Jeff rowed the boat to safety and there the girl all cheered on Jeff's bravery and heroism. 

"Jeff you've done it again! You are now a certified ladies'man." Jeff said happily as he goes off the boat. 

The man thanked Jeff and gave him $500. The boy gave Jeff his skateboard. 

"Oh, thank you very much. I appreciated it." Jeff said. "Hey, boy, what's your name?" 

"Jeff!" 

"Really? I'm Jeff too!" Jeffrey Woods said, "It's nice to meet you." 

"Wow, Jeff you managed to save them. I'm scared to death seeing you swim alone in the ocean." Tzuyu said, "Please don't do that again." 

"I promise!" 

"I don't wanna lose you, Jeff." Tzuyu cried and hugged Jeff. 

"There there everything is alright now." Jeff comforts Tzuyu. 

The deceased shark was soon found floating on the water. 

"Looks like we have fish for dinner," Jeff said and he rushed into the deceased shark. The men helped him carry the deceased shark and together they put him on the table.