Stopover in the Zoo

Momo saw a zoo on the right side and decided to stopover and have a look. 

"Hey guys, why don't we visit a zoo," Momo suggested. 

"Well girls, I suggest our driver needs some rest so okay, we'll visit the zoo then." Jeff agreed to Momo. 

Momo thanked Jeff and they all go out of the car and spend more time with animals. 

Jeff looks at the chimpanzees inside the cage and Jeff decided to do a little dance. The chimps mimic Jeff's dance moves and they all smiled. 

"Gosh, I never saw monkeys smiled before," Jeff said and he continued dancing. 

Tzuyu checks up on Jeff. 

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked. 

"I'm entertaining the monkeys." Jeff said, "Look at them they're dancing. Look at this, this is my Michael Jackson move." 

"I love monkeys!" 

"Do some dance Tzuyu." 

Tzuyu agreed and decided to do some dance. She also decided to move her ears and the monkeys imitated her. 

"I guess they like you." Jeff said, "This one's Footloose." 

The monkeys all smiled. 

"Mind if we hold hands?" Jeff asked. 

"Sure" 

Jeff held Tzuyu's hands and they danced. 

"Dancing with the Stars in the zoo, baby!" Jeff said. 

One of the monkeys pouted his lips that symbolizes a kiss. 

"I guess that monkey wants us to kiss," Jeff said. "Come on just one kiss, no malice." 

"Alright!" Tzuyu agreed. 

Jeff kissed Tzuyu on the cheeks and the monkeys all cheered. 

"Awkward isn't it?" Jeff asked. 

"It's fine!" Tzuyu said. 

Suddenly 

"HELP! SOMEONE STOLE MY BAG!" a woman screamed. 

"Wait for me here!" Jeff said and he talks to the woman. "Tell me where the thief go?" 

"He went that way!" the woman said. 

Jeff chases off the thief as fast as he can. 

"Another day another marathon!" Jeff said to himself. 

The thief tries to knock over as much stuff to block Jeff along the way but Jeff was fast enough to catch the thief. The thief fell down to the floor and there Jeff caught him. 

"Alright thief, give me the bag and you can go. I'm not going to hurt you and if you don't I'll kill you!" Jeff said. "You have no idea who you dealing with!" 

The thief gave the bag to Jeff and Jeff turns around but he was surrounded by bullies. 

"Going somewhere butthead! Where are you going with that bag?" 

"I'm returning it to the woman." 

"That is ours now, we stole it." 

"I must warn you, I don't take kind words from bullies," Jeff said. 

"Let's see how tough you are." 

The bullies surrounded Jeff and Jeff has to protect the bag. Jeff prepared himself to overcome the fight. 

The bullies advanced and Jeff tries his best to protect the bag by evading their attacks. 

"I'm not a rugby player but I'm sure I may qualify one day," Jeff said to himself. 

Jeff decided to attack the bullies by force. Jeff threw some kicks toward the bullies and pinned them down to the ground. Jeff ran as fast as he can and returned the bag to the woman. The woman ran and Jeff defends himself to the bullies. 

"Enough running and face us!" one of the bullies said. The bullies attack Jeff yet Jeff was fast and Jeff again pinned them down to the ground. 

"Yield before I kill you all!" Jeff said. "Beat it!" 

"Come on boys, let's get out of here!" the bullies ran and never returned. 

"That's right assholes you can't defeat me!" 

The girls praised Jeff for his heroism. 

"I'm tired, do you girls have some water?" Jeff asked. 

Jihyo gave one water bottle to Jeff. 

"Let's get out of here," Jihyo said. 

"Bye-bye!" Tzuyu waved goodbye to the animals.