Chapter 1

11 years ago

It was a foggy night in London, and this kind of fog meant anything but good for the Gene family. They were Pure-bloods wanted by Voldemort for helping the Potter's escape many near deaths. As a price for there betrayal they would either have to give up they're new born daughter to the death eaters or all suffer a painful death.

The mother was torn. She never would want her daughter to be taken to Voldemort, and she definitely didn't want the whole family dying because of helping another family.. Even though the Gene's were already marked for death. But because of these incidents the death eaters had a better reason for killing them.

Before the mother could even choose the answer she would eventually have to give the death eaters. The eldest daughter, Emma had cast the ' legilimens ' on her mother to find out what had been troubling her. She

She wasn't shocked really. Emma was a high ranking deatheater, meaning she had found out things that she probably shouldn't had. Emma was furious that her mother would even think about giving up her new born sister. She had been waiting so long for one. She thought, "No child deserves to die before they've experienced life. " So she made up her mind. That night she would take the baby to her best friend Olivia's house down Privet Drive. She would know what to do.

Emma thought this plan might actually succeed. Even though the dark whispers in her head were telling her otherwise. She just wanted to save her sister, even though it would cost her life.

***

Emma turned towards Privet Drive where Olivia was living with her aunt. She had been running for such a long time that her legs felt like giving in. The fire in them felt like she was burning from the inside out, but she knew she couldn't stop. At least she wouldn't out here with her sister in arms. She knew something was chasing her. Something dark.

As she continued down the street Privet drive was finally in sight, and as she turned the corner she looked into the fog that she had been running in the whole night. Her eyes went dull as she saw death eater smoke in the distance. That was something that had been so familiar to her eyes..

Seeing that made her ran faster than she had ever ran. Her eyes started fogging up with tears, and her breathing was so fast that she felt like she couldn't breathe. With her sister fast asleep in her arms, Emma already didn't want to give up. If they catch her, she's as good as dead.

In the distance she could hear faint talking, one voice sounded like the headmaster of her school, and the other sounded familiar but she couldn't name it. She took a chance and shouted with as much of a voice she could muster while running.

" PROFESSORS!! HELP ME! "

As soon as she shouted that she got there full attention. Why they were there she had no idea, but she was thankful they were.

The death eater smoke drew closer, and she could already tell it wasn't just any death eater. There were voices everywhere, dark and hushed. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up instantly when she realized that the voices were in parseltongue. She knew this because her father had taught it to her when she was young.

They kept repeating " kill, slaughter, torment. " Which are very unsettling words to Emma. The professors had started running towards her with fear in there eyes. The smoke had disappeared and the dark lord stood behind her with rage filled eyes.

Under his caped arm he lifted his wand and had pointed straight at Emma. He knew he was so close to getting the child. All that reminded was the girl, the one who had been one of the best death eaters at such a young age. Emma must die now..

" Immobulus "

With a bored type of flick the spell hit Emma right on the back. Her frozen body flung forward, almost crushing her little sister and as a last attempt of saving her she turned on her side and landed on her arm. While the child rolled out of her sisters arms and started crying profusely.

The professors had finally gotten to the pair. The Headmaster and the Dark Lord went at each other almost immediately. Professor McGonagall head of the Gryffindor house, had rushed over to Emma and her little sister. McGonagall had countered the spell so that she could get the children out of the area.

Emma knew that this was too easy. She knew that she had to protect her sister, but something in the back of her mind kept drawing her to look back at the Dark Lord. And the last time she looked back she could hear faint spell being said, but the words hadn't fully registered when she heard it. When it finally hit her it was already to late.

" AVADA KEDAVRA "

Emma stepped behind McGonagall to protect both her sister and the Professor. Now there would be no one left protecting the child. The demise of Emma was certain, because if the Dark Lord haven't killed her then she would be killed in the near future to say the least.

The Dark Lord had met his demise as well. He had spent what was killing off the Gene's after being fatally wounded at the Potters house, by a mire infant. So much death had happened that night, all for two children.

McGonagall was quite distraught, thinking one of her favorite students died because of her. The Headmaster told her to give the Gene's child to a muggle family they were friends with, while he took Emma's body to the family only to discover that they we're all dead also.

So the wizard world rejoiced as the Dark Lord had finally been defeated by a child. They also knew that two family's were destroyed by him that night. The children were finally safe.

For the time being...