Chapter 11

*Ari'sPOV*
I didn't know what happened until I saw someone standing over me. Jaclyn.
"Hey sweetie, sorry bout your head." she shrugged and sat on the counter.
"Ari?!" I heard Sam's fading voice scream.

I reached for my forehead and pain shot through me, my breathing hitched making me gasp for air.

"I'm calling the cops." Sam said sternly.

"Go head. Besides what's the worst they can do." Jaclyn shot back.

*30 minutes later*
I heard beeping sounds and look over to see Sam crying. A mirror was in front of my bed on the wall. My forehead was wrapped and my arms were cut and bruised.

"Sam..." I rasped.

"Ari? Ari!" He yelled and called for a nurse.

"Well she's doing much better. Her head is healing and the cuts will heal. She will be able to check out in around a week or so." The nice nurse said.

Sam had tears streaming down his face but, when I looked at him he wiped them away and tried acting tough. I laughed faintly and everything went black.

*Brina'sPOV*
I've been crying for a good 30 minutes now. Since I heard what happened to Ari I haven't stopped crying. Jaclyn, that bitch will get what she deserves. She was taken into custody by the police, they took her to a mental asylum and she was diagnosed with sever depression and a few other things.

I saw the nurse and Sam come out of Ari's room. I stood up and hugged Sam.

"Is a parent or guardian here?" The nurse asked.

"No but they are on they're way." I replied.

"Well until they come we can't run any tests." The nurse says.

"Ok." we all say.
___________________________
Ok well sorry for cutting it short but here's another chapter. idk if I like it but what ever.

~ari😘