Chapter 38

*Ari's POV*

I turned around and saw Matt.

"Where's Abby?" I demanded.

"I dont know, she left me in the Froyo shop. I tried to call her but she didnt answer." He looked down.

I put my hands on my neck and sighed.

"I have absolutly no clue where she is, she called me to pick her up." I sighed.

*Abby's POV*

I walked into the gas station a few blocks from my car.

"Where's the pay-phone?" I asked, the lady pointed me to a phone in the back. I dialed Ari's number.

"ABIGAL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Ari yelled into the phone.

"Is it Abby? Is she ok? God..." I heard Matt in the backround.

"My phone died im sorry, Im at a gas station a few blocks away. I'll walk back." I said.

"Hurry because Matts going crazy." Ari laughed.

"Hey I worry." Matt said.

"Be there soon." I hung up and started walking back.

*About 10 Minutes Later*

I saw Ari and Matt sitting on my car talking. I unlocked my car but Matt hugged me before I could touch the door.

"God damn, You scared us to death." Matt laughed, Ari laughed and hugged me.

"Sorry, My phone died and my car broke down." I said and tried to unlock my car.

"I'll call AAA." Matt said.

*Hour Later*

*Ari's POV*

My phone buzzed, it was from Sam.

From Sam:

Where r u? R u ok?

To Sam:

B there in a min, im ok

From Sam:

Ok Luv u

To Sam:

Luv u too

I looked at Matt and Abby, she hugged him and said something that I couldnt hear. I texted Abby.

To Abby:

Mabby????

From Abby:

Stfu

To Abby:

Ouch but still Mabby!

She death stared me and we both laughed. Matt looked at us and did a weird face. I opened the door to my place but no one was here. We all walked in and Sam walked over to me and hugged me. He then smeared a cupcake all over my face.

"SAM!!" I laughed and threw icing at him. Everyone then jumped out and threw food and sprayed silly string shit on Abby, Matt and me. Pretty soon we were all covered in food and string.

"Ok ok." I put my hands up in surrender.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, Sam lifted me up and sat in my spot.

"Hey!" I laughed.

Abby grabbed the remote and turned on Incidious.

"God damn it Abby."

"Welcome." She smiled and laughed. I flipped her off and smiled.

Abby cuddled with Matt on the floor. Brina was passed out with her head on Kian's shoulder. I was hugging Sam and watching the movie even though I jumped at everything.

"You ok?" Sam laughed at me.

"Oh ya know just being terrifyed out of my mind over movie, totally ok." I laughed.

"Just think it's a good way for me to have you cuddle with me." Sam kissed my head.

_________________________

Hey there!! Ok so I have a name for y'all, its gonna be Pottorffufles. Ya I know its sounds stupid be I fucking love the name for some odd reason!!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!

~Ariiiii