Chapter 12; Incomplete Team

(A/N: Play the media for more effects. The song is called Kakehiki by Fujita Maiko. Enjoy!)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"This is where we part ways..." Said Sasuke to his teammates. "B-But why?! We've been together since we became ninjas, Dattebayo!" Said Naruto feeling tears threatening to fall down his face. "You're picking the wrong thing, Emo." Said Sai as he clenched his fists together. "You don't understand me. I need this. I must proof that I'm not weak to father." Said Sasuke as he turned his backs on them. Naruto was about to dash towards Sasuke but Sakura stopped him. "Let him go." Said Sakura. "What why?!" Screamed Naruto. Sai also looks at her. "Don't worry....I know we'll meet again, Sasuke." Said Sakura as she smiles gently.

Sasuke just glances at her and covered his face with his hood. "Emo...remember to be careful. You do know the snake wants your body." Said Sai as he pats him on the back. "I will." Said Sasuke as he smirks. Naruto ran up and hugged him tightly. Soon, the others join him. Kakashi jumped from the tree he was at and hugs him too. Sasuke starts to cry. "I'll miss you guys..." he whispers but everyone heard him. Kakashi ruffles his hair.

"Good luck, Sasuke-Teme/Sasuke/pretty boy/Emo!" They screamed behind him as he walks outside the village gates. He wouldn't get caught because Kakashi has already knocked out the guards. Sasuke smirks. He will be back and they will be waiting for him. His heart aches as he watches them disappear from his point of view. They ran after him.

"WE FORGOT TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING SO SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, TEME!!!!" Yelled Naruto as the birds flew away from their nests in fear of a monster killing them. Sasuke smirks. "What is it?" He asked while crossing their arm. "Here...we spent 5 hours making these....Sai did the mould...Naruto got all of the ingredients while I am the one adding them into the mould. Bakashi-sensei did nothing except paying for the ingredients that Naruto bought." Sakura ranted. Sasuke's eye twitched.

"Why do I have to be holding a tomato

"Why do I have to be holding a tomato....?" He asked. "Because you love those little red bitches." Sai answered. Naruto laughs and Sakura giggled. "Fuck you guys." He murmured. "Be gentle with them since they're virgins...however I'm not." Said Kakashi as he grins behind his mask when he sees Sasuke's face turn as red as a tomato....maybe even redder. "Whatever." Said Sasuke as he ran towards where Kabuto will be meeting him.

But before he left, he dragged Naruto and hands him a scroll. He whispered something into Naruto's ear. He nodded. "I'll give it to him, teme but you owe me one." Said Naruto grinning. The incomplete Team 7 walked back to the village. It's been 1 and a half year since they became a ninja.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"I'm gonna miss him..." whispered Sakura. "Yeah, Dattebayo...I'm gonna miss him insulting me!" Said Naruto. "I will miss being mistaken for him." Said Sai. Kakashi doesn't say anything but just watch them interact. He feels so proud of his students growing up so fast despite being only thirteen years old. He ruffles his hair. "He's not the only one going to be trained. I have mentors for all of you." He announces. "Woooohooooo!" Naruto cheered. "Damn, kid. You're loud." Said a man with long white hair. "Pervy-sage! You're gonna train me again?!" Asked Naruto excitedly. "Duh. That's why I'm here! I see that your brain is still melted." Jiraiya examines.