Chapter 10; The Chunin Exams Pt. 3 [End]

(A/N: Play the media for more effects. The song is called Heavy Rotation by AKB48. This chapter will be the longest chapter of this book so I hope you enjoy! I know that I said to update on Sunday but....here you go! It's a thank you gift for reading this story!)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After Sasuke and Sakura are discharged form the hospital, Team 7 began training like crazy without Kakashi's help because that would be cheating. They take turns teaching the other something that they don't know. Sasuke is teaching Naruto how to break out of a genjutsu while Naruto teaches Sasuke, Sai and Sakura  the Shadow clone jutsu. Sakura is teaching Sai healing while he teaches her and Naruto how to make drawings come to life from just ink. Sasuke teaches Sai how to perform the fireball jutsu while Sai teaches him how to draw and make them come alive. Sakura teaches Naruto and Sasuke healing.

"I'm so proud....they are growing up so fast..." said Kakashi as he wiped tears that are overflowing from his eyes. Minato walks towards him and gave him a pat on the back. Rin and Obito joins them. "Yeah, kakabaka! You taught them well!" Said Obito. Kakashi just smiles. He just hopes that his students won't leave him like his father did by committing suicide when he was 12 years old. He smiled through his mask. Rin pats him on the back and they pushed him towards his team. After that, they left.

He was surprised that they did that

He was surprised that they did that. His genin team watched him scramble towards them in confusion. "What are you doing here, sensei?" Asked Sasuke getting ready to create another clone to practice. "Aa...I was checking up on you guys and seeing how you're fairing..." said Kakashi awkwardly. Sakura is in deep thought. 'If Sai is here....who will he be fighting in the preliminaries?' She thought as she scrunches her eyebrows together. Naruto was busy healing the fish while Sai is busy trying to create a fire dragon. Kakashi looks between them and smiled.
They have been training from late afternoon until dinner time.

"Good job." Said Kakashi feeling proud. Sasuke just grunts in response. The tip of his ears turned pink since he's not used to compliments. His eyes turned sad. He never even received any compliments since he was born. His father always taunt him and when he did something great, he would break him down once again. He hugs himself. He wishes that his father would be more like Kakashi. He wishes for him to stop comparing him to Itachi. Kakashi notices this and decides to make a plan.

"Hey! Why don't we arrange a team meeting? We still haven't introduced ourselves. Plus, we still have 3 days." He said. Little did he know, he would be saving Sasuke from loneliness. Sakura agreed immediately and so do Naruto. Sai just nodded. And it's decided, they all left except Sakura who excused herself a bit to train some more.

"I know you're there, Gaara. So come out." Said Sakura. He did come out. He jumped down from the tree he was on. "Why are you here?" She asked. "I think we didn't properly introduced herself. So, my name is Sabaku Gaara. What is yours?" He asked as he smiles. He was trying his best to act as friendly as possible. Sakura laughs. Gaara's eyes twitched. "What are you trying to do?" She asks between laughing. "I'm trying my best to be your...........a........ acquaintance." He lied. "You're lying. You're still trying to kill me, huh?" Said Sakura as she crosses her arm. "Maybe....I am not sure wether or not to kill you...though I did find your company more pleasant than my siblings." He admitted while fidgeting with his sand. Sakura is surprised to see this side of Gaara. Sure she had been friends with the Kazekage in her timeline but she has never seen him play with his sand before!