Chapter 4; Mission To The Wave Pt.1

(A/N: There's FINALLY an update! Yay....sorry for the really late update. I was at the hospital recovering from my sickness...anyways, I'll try to update as fast as I can. Play the media for more effects.)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Kakashi-Sensei!!! Please give us a harder mission, Dattebayo!!!" Naruto whined as he flapped his arms around like a headless mother chicken trying to find its eggs. The others agreed silently by nodding their heads.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Sai, you're not ready yet. You've only done 5 D-Rank missions. The required D-Ranks you need to do is 120. You have 115 more to go until you can go on C-Rank missions. Once you completed 30 C-Ranks, you can go on B-Ranks....well unless you're a chunin.....Blah...blah...blah." Said Iruka but Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Sai zoned out....Iruka didn't actually say 'Blah Blah', it's just that they stopped listening after that.

"I don't care! I want to go on better missions instead of the weird-ass D-Ranks that Kakashi-Sensei picked." Said Naruto.

"He's a sadistic person who reads porn in public all day and he likes to torture us by picking the unusual D-Ranks that all elite jonin and ANBU fear." Said Sakura as she took out a very familiar-looking book that a certain pervert reads. It's called Icha-Icha-Eternal Love which is the first Icha-Icha series.

Ironic, isn't it? She says that Kakashi reads porn in public yet she does too.

"S-Sakura-Chan! Don't read that perverted sensei' so called 'Literature'!!" Naruto said as he tried to pry the book out of Sakura grasp.

The others excluding Kakashi nodded silently in mutual agreement with the blond.

"For your information, this is mature literature! I was getting to the good part where Misaka gets to confess her love to Yorin who also likes her back but someone will try to reck their confession! I haven't even gotten to go to the part where they reveal the one who recks the confession!!!!" Sakura says with determination in her eyes.

.......cue a 2 minute silence.......

"Oh....you just reached this part? The one who recks the confession is-" Kakashi was cut off because his book is out of his grasp when he almost finished his sentence.

"Don't you dare spoil it for me, Bakashi!" She glared at him. Everyone in the background just sweat-drops at the two's argument which is more ridiculous than Naruto and Sasuke's.

"Oi! Will you two shut up?! My ears are bleeding." Sasuke scolded the two.

"Says the one who argues with Naruto about which food is better; ramen or tomato." Sakura murmured loud enough for all of them to hear.

Sasuke growled and went straight at her with his killing intent, Mangekyou activated. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you how Sasuke got his Mangekyou Sharingan, didn't I? Yeah, I did so let's have a flashback about the incident that made Sasuke gain the Mangekyou.

They were 5 years old and they were training by the pond on how to water walk. Sakura is tried to water walk but failed because she fell in the water so she screamed for help. Sasuke and Naruto heard it but Sasuke was faster.

He jumped in the surprisingly deep pond and searched for Sakura. She was unconscious in the water but little Sasuke thought that she was dead.

His Sharingan morphed into a Mangekyou. He picked her up from under the water and carried her to where Naruto stood. His eyes are bleeding.