∆Chapter 6∆

“Riley can you do it? I think I can't do it if Stanly dose it.” I said looking at him behind me with Stanly. He nodded.

When Riley and I were alone in the middle in the field because I don't want any one near. He crouched half way down; I close my eyes listening to any weak points in his body. When he moved one step forward towards me, I found the weak stops it was in his near hip and behind the neck but all I need is the neck.

“Got it.” I said. I snap my eyes open, and he notice it and took another step forward. I jumped in the air and landed in his shoulders and from there I started poking the weak points in his neck. After I was done I jumped off his shoulders then I walk back where I was. Before I could turn I heard Riley screaming in pain. I walked towards him to relive the pain, but Sam beat me too it. He was already kneeling by Riley's side trying to relive the pain. I sat beside them, trying to relax. Riley seems frozen from what happened. The Cullens where towering over us when I open my eyes that was the time Riley recovered.

“I’m sorry Riley, I didn’t mean for it to hurt so much.” I said at him, ignoring the Cullens.

“Miss Swan, don't worry your just stronger than I thought.” He said helping me up.

“You shouldn’t have moved yourself too much. It will reveal the weakest spot.” I informed giving him a small smile. I turned to the Cullens but Emmett had the biggest smile of them all. I was wondering what he was planning to do. Edward cleared his throat he was beside me. I looked at him with apologetic eyes.

“Are you hurt?” Edward said cupping my face in his cold, hard hands.

“Nope, am perfectly fine.” I said. He hugged me.

“I’m sorry for not telling you sooner but I was not allowed to tell you until I was eighteen. I had no choices but to keep it from all of you.” I said. I looked at him, and he smiled. I pulled away so that I can talk to Emmett.

“So? What do you think Emmett? Do you still think that I can't hurt you? And don't worry I will never do that to anyone except during trainings.” I told him truthfully.

“Okay I believe you, but do you think you could teach me that?” I have with a huge smile in his face. We all laughed.

“That’s a first, but why not, Emmett. We will teach you.” I said. Then I remember the conversation I had with Sam and Riley. I turned to them with narrow eyes.

“One more thing. What do mean I have to train with Stanly instead with you?” I said with confusion in my face.

“We will just prepare you for what will happen in the future.” Sam said

“What do you mean by that?” Alice asked.

“I mean what if one of you, the Cullens, will hurt or snap and try to kill Bella.” Sam Answered.

“What will never happen? And you know it; they are safer for me that you are to me.” I snapped.

“Oh yeah? What about the time Jasper tired to kill during your birthday? What happen to you?” He said with a cold tone. Edward tensed at my side. Jasper bowed his head in shame.

“Really, Sam that's what you remember? What about you huh? The first time we met. You nearly killed me. You broke my arm. It was a good thing I already know how to put you in pain, or else you will be ashes by now. I have always trusted them, unlike you. Remember that Jasper never got near me that day but for you, you broke my arm.” I said with acid in my voice. He bowed in shame, but I feel guilty. I calm down. I sighed.

“Come on let's go I can't take this drama anymore.” I said taking Edward's hand and leading them out.

As we neared the house, Edward let go of my hand which wasn’t like him, so I knew then something was up and he wasn’t telling me “Edward what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“What was all of that?” He said, as if he was forcing himself not to lose control of his voice, but sensed the rage behind it.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“Edward… don’t go there.” Alice said cautiously.

“Alice not now.” He snapped at her.

“Hey! Don’t snap at Alice” I deafened her. “Edward what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong is that you’ve kept me, no all of us in the dark for who knows how long. And now you tell us you have this secret life that no one knows of and you can hurt vampires. What the hell Bella I thought you trust us.” He fumed as me.

“I do—”

“That’s bull—”

“EDWARD, language.” Esme chaise.

“Sorry, if you do trust us Bella you should have told us this long before.” Edward said. I could see the hurt, the betrayal in his eyes. But he doesn’t understand I didn’t have a choice. But then I was hurt as well I thought he out of all people understands that I didn’t want this… all of this.

“I didn’t have a choice—”

“You always have a choice.”

“Edward you don’t know the consequence of what will happen if I told you when I was still seventeen. You have no idea how I wished I could tell you but I couldn’t.” I said as tears run down my cheek.

“Then Bella, tell me.”

“One word Edward, Five letters… Death.” I said. I heard someone gasped. “Not ONLY for me but for you and your family, my family, and the other vampires who are here with in these walls and that is hundreds. So if I told you any sooner a hundred and ten deaths will be on my head because I told you about this one place. A hundred and ten deaths that were made because of a decision I made. So don’t tell me I had a choice, cause I never did.” I turned to the rest of the Cullens. “There is a spa, a game room and a library here you may all use them. Stanly will show you the way. And you may go home if you want.” I said and left without another word.

“Bella wait!” Alice called before I was able to reach the door. I stop but did not turn.

“What about you… what will you do?” She asked, in a very soft voice, I almost didn’t catch it.

“I… I have a decision to make.” I said and went inside to my room to make the biggest decision of my life.

Thank you to BrightonnQueen for telling me that there are readers of this story. You pushed me to update considering you totally made an effort to tell me. That I made a promise to you that i'll update. 

Please Comment, Vote and Follow :)