∆Chapter 1∆

*NOT EDITED*

When I found out that Edward got Alice the yellow Porsche as a payment to kidnapping me every time he’s gone. I freaked, but got used to the idea I guess. I mean this is Edward’s way of protecting me right? I was sitting in her Bright Yellow bribe when I had an idea.

“Hey Alice since tomorrow is Saturday and you just erased all my plans until Edward comes back. Um... Can I show you, Esme and Jasper a place that not even my parents and Edward knows? Please, I swear you'll all have the greatest time of your existence.” I asked as were getting closer to the house.

“Bella, why don’t we make that descition when get there.” Alice said with her voice being so smoothing to the ears. I just nod accepting her answer. The rest of the ride was quite, besides the beautiful humming of the engine of the “bribe” as I call it. As soon as we arrived Alice led me to the livingroom where Jasper and Esme was watching the local news.

“Bella, why not tell Esme and Jasper,” Alice said was we got settled in to out seat. Immediately, Jasper and Esme looked at me with confused eyes butterscotch from their recent hunting. “You know, what you told me before we got in the house. Because you seemed eager to go to this place with us.” She said. I stared at them awkwardly. Now all of them are waiting for me to speak.

“Um, Err—well since Edward asked you guys to…take care of me, and since I sometimes go to this place of mine if Edward is gone hunting just to past the time. And for sure Edward asked Alice not leaves my side.”

“Yup, he did. That's why he paid me,” Alice interrupted me. Jasper, Esme and Alice were still looking at me with confused eyes. I sighed.

“So I was wondering if you guys would want to come with me. And Stanly won't mind, I think.”

“And who is this Stanly?” All of them asked me with worried eyes.

“Oh! Stanley’s the one who takes care of everything there.” I said indifferently.

“So, are we going or not? I want see what Bella has there” Jasper said with an excited tone.

“Of course we are. I'm not allowed to leave Bella's side remember? Or else Edward will get my Porsche back.” Alice said with a pout on her face.

“Esme, would you like to come?” I ask looking at her eyes. Then I realize the fact that I wasn't the only one looking at her.

“Of course Bella, I would love to come” she smiled at me. There was a hint of a faraway look in her eyes. Something was bothering her.

“Thank you all,” I smiled but they once again looked confused at me especially Jasper.

“What?” I said feeling self-conscious.

“Bella, it time for your dinner,” Alice said, and she was right—naturally—I was hungry. Hopefully, Jasper would be happy with what I would give him tomorrow. Jasper has done so much. He's like a brother to me. Just like him, Alice was a naturally like a sibling to me. I was glad Alice was happy with Jasper. I had to thank him for that—for making Alice happy.

I ate my dinner happily while Alice was watching me eat; Jasper and Esme were watching the news about the killing spree in Seattle.

“Alice? Why are you guys so worried what's happening in Seattle?” I asked her asked I ate the last remnants of my dinner.

“Well... Bella, we kinda have a hunch on what's causing the killings.” she said casually as I left my finished dinner and went with Alice to join the others.