Chapter one

Hi,i'm Heidi George (by the way i was adopted,but my fake parents don't really visit me anymore here in the Philippines) i am 6 foot and an athlete (i am not a famouse athlete)i play tennis though.It's my first day of private school,maybe it won't be so bad

---in school---
Nope i was wrong,it's horrible,they are all prim and proper ad if you break one rule...Your out! Of the school i mean."Wow,what a pretty girl!" I heard a guy say behind my back,i was just putting some things in my locker when it slammed shut "Hey,what's your name?" The stranger said in a sweet tone "I don't talk to strangers!" I snapped back at him "Ooh,beh,anyway,my name is Harold Branden,not a strager now am i?" Harold said while smirking "How dare you?!" I said in disbelief "Huh?,anyway,see ya' later alogator" i just hate boys like him,my type is the smart,kind,loyal,and tall,of course cute "I miss my old school with rule brakers" i muttered under my breath.i looked at the time and it was...7:29...shoot!,1minute and i'm late,i ran as fast as i could until i bumped some one "Great,just great,now i'll g--" i looked up and saw a really handsome guy who was reaching out for me "get detention,yeah me too for trying TO HELP YOU!" He shouted,wow i didn't know he'd be that mad,he's the one who helped me "What's wrong with you?" I said walking away,i don't even know his name!