Part 9

Draco POV
Things were a little rough when a first woke up,except for the fact Blaine had a girlfriend now but after some group discussions we have decided to meet with my father.harry wants to speak with Voldemort,i told the group that he came back to life because of the philosopher stone (i swear draco is like so smart xD)and we decided to go to the mansion during summer break.
Time skipppp summer break now
Theo POV
As we went into the Malfoy manor it was creepier then usual.'draco what are they doing here?'asked Lucius 'we are here to see the dark lord father.'the room went silent and harry stepped up.'sir i would like to speak with voldemort.' Lucius was still silent but simply nodded his head and gestured us to follow him.
Harry POV
When i went in the whole room was silent.there were death eaters in there and voldemort coldly said 'hello harry,what brings u here.' 'Hello tom I believe that is your real name isn't it?'i said raising an eyebrow.'i just came here to say that i know why your so powerful,i did it too...'the room went silent again and a few whispers could be heard.
Tom POV
When i heard this i was shocked a 12/13 year old.then i decided to do a blood test.i dont know why but he just seemed so interesting to me...he gladly agreed and we headed to gringotts with potter's squad and Lucius.
256 words
WhAt WiLL HaPpEn NeXt????