Part 6

Blaise POV
Draco said we should recruit 4 more members.Two 7th years that wanted to be in the ministry so by the time they were in 4th year they would have spies in the ministry and two 4th years so by the time they were 3rd years they would have prefects and could reign over slytherin.it was honestly a genius plan.so we started to pick candidates.
Harry POV
It was the 2nd day of school and me and Draco were just reading a book in the common room when a 7th year came up to us,his name was malcom he spat"Draco get away form this filthy half-blood.Potter you may think you own slytherin but News flash YOU DONT."I felt my blood start to boil and I slowly gave him scars (like drawing something on a piece of paper),he screamed and eventually he passed out.so I had Draco bring him to the infirmary.
Time skip (a week)
Pansy POV
Malcom woke up today and apologised to the squad and now he's a member.with him we recruited another 7th year called Ben and a 4th year named Betty and another named John.And with them or slytherin court was complete.We reigned over the slytherins and one court member would always be next to another court member.
Harry POV
T.M.R has sent me many books now all about dark magic.since the court is complete all I have to do is mark them as my own now and then we will al be able to perform the spells in the books.today will be the day I mark them,everyone is going to have the mark of a wolf except Draco ,Draco is gonna have a wolf under a moon.And with that the ceremony begun.
294 words