Part 1

Third person POV
Harry has lived his whole life being abused by the Dursley's.When he was 7 he had enough he wanted to beat the shit (srry gonna have some bad language)out of the Dursley's !Once he focused on beating up Dudley and he suddenly had chicken pox all over himself .It was that day that Harry knew he was different from other people.
4 years later Harry's POV
It's been 4 years since I knew how to use magic.Everyday I would torture the Dursley's until they had scars.i had to admit it was harsh but they deserved it after the way they treated me!I still can't find out how I can use magic but one day I will!Today we went to the zoo and I found out I could talk to snakes! I made uncle Vernon let me adopt the snake and I called it betty.(I forgot the name)
The next day
After I ate dinner there was a big thud down to the basement and I saw this ugly person he said his name was Hagrid and that I was a wizard . I exclaimed "I knew I was different from them !"he said he would come get me in a week and gave me some Wizarding books .
I finished the books the first day and was intrigued , The Wizarding  world was amazing I couldn't wait until that filthy person which bring you there. One of the books were called Hogwarts a history I could already tell I was a Slytherin !
A week Later
The guy finally came to pick me up and gave me a lecture on not to be friends with Slytherins and stuff.he and I went to pick up my school supplies and I was honestly embarrassed that I had to be seen with this ugly giant.when I was done shopping I went platform 9 3/4.even a idiot could tell it was between the 9th and the 10th platform.After I was in platform 9 3/4 I saw Hagrid wave his hands at me and I just rolled my eyes and went inside.
355 words yalll