Author's Note, Very Important, Please Read

Hello and welcome to Designate, the sequel to Allocate and threequel to Inflexible. If you have not read Inflexible or Allocate, please go and read those first as things will make much more sense. They should be read in the following order:

Inflexible
Allocate
Designate

Just a couple of things before we get started. Just like in Inflexible and Allocate, there are numerous references to Greek Mythology in Designate and as lovers of Greek Mythology know, the gods and goddesses are all related to each other in some way. For the purposes of this world, the relationships are as follows:

Eris, Nemesis, Thanatos, Hypnos, and the Fates are the children of Nyx and Erebus.

Hades and Persephone's children are Macaria, Melinoe, Zagreus, and Ploutos.

The Olympians are not related to each other in any way (aside from Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades being brothers).

And as much as I love them together, Thanatos and Macaria are not Consorts in this series. They are just friends.

Other important things to note:

Hermes is a God of many things, one of which is sleep, and that role is important.

The Romans merged Hecate, Artemis, and Selene into one Goddess called Diana, so while Hecate's Roman name is technically Trivia, they also refer to her as Diana.

Aphrodite was with Ares for some time and they had children together (there are at least six or seven children from their union, but the ones that are important in this world are Eros and Harmonia).

Acheron is a river in the Underworld, but the Greeks personified him as a river deity as well.

One other important thing: I've opened a community for readers of my stories. Joining me there would mean a lot and you'll gain access to exclusive content related to upcoming books as well as sneak peeks. Drop a comment if you're interested. You can find the clickable link on my profile (it's at the bottom of my bio) or I can pm it to you. Hope to see you there!

Hope you all enjoy! Now onward and forward to the story!