Chapter 3 ♥

ll Jordan ll

Tayla isn’t answering any of my damn phone calls. This is fucked up, I didn’t think she would care! It was stupid but im not about to break up with Danielle because Tayla is upset… She’s my bestfriend. She will understand and get over it, right?

I worked up the nerve to go to Tayla’s house. I knew her mom was gone to work so I just walked right in and she was sitting in her usual seat with a cup of hot chocolate. “Tayla, I have been calling your ass all day! Why didn’t you answer?” She ignored me like a deaf and blind person. I grabbed her arm. “Girl, answer me!”

“Jordan, let go of me! Your hurting me!” She screamed dropping the cup on the floor. “Jordan, I sai- “ A dudes voice cut her off.

“If you dont get your damn hands off of that one, im about to beat your ass all on this perfect wood floor.” He had long dreads and he had one foot on the wall and the other holding him up on the floor. He was looking in the other direction as if he wasn’t talking to me but he made it clear he was.

“Look asshole” I spat at him. “Mind your damn business” He started towards me his height increased the closer he got. He was now towering over me. He put his hand on my wrist and gritted his teeth.

“Damn it.” He popped his neck “I try to be nice and shit and bitches like you take advantage of me.” He lifted me off the ground and carried me to the door. He stopped at the end of the 9 steps and dropped me. I landed hard on the concrete and groaned. I held my face as I felt the blood gushing from my face. I got up and looked at him. He was sitting on the banister of the porch. “I will leave when you do”

I walked away and got in my car.

ll Markese ll

I watched his punk ass drive off and my blood boiled each second he left. I wanted to do more than I did but, for the sake of Tayla and her home, I didn’t. I went back inside and she was in tears. They weren’t sad, they were furious. Her skin was red. From her face down to her feet, she looked like a tomato. I walked over to her and looked in her eyes. She didn’t smile, and that’s how I knew she was really upset. I looked at her and smiled, then I started to tickle her. She laughed hysterically. “Stop! Please Markese!” She was laughing so hard that she started to cough.

“Woah baby girl” I picked her up from the floor. “Just trying to make you smile” I flashed her a smile and she started to blush. Then she returned the smile. I intertwined our fingers. “Lets go somewhere” She raised an eyebrow. I sat in front of her on the edge of the couch. “Get on my back”

She slipped on her shoes and wrapped her  legs around my waist and then her arms around my neck. I ran out the door and down the street to the nearby park. She was giggling the whole way and it was the sweetest sound to me. Those months that went by without talking to her gave me time to think. I know I want her, I just hope she dosent do what happened last time… or you know, I hope I don’t fuck up. I sat her on a swing and she was high off of laughter. I pushed her gently.

“Why are you doing this?” She asked after a little while

ll Tayla ll

“Doing what?” He asked

“Being so nice to me after I hurt you.”

He stopped the swing and walked in front of me. “Because, I realized that I needed you”

I smiled wildly and was proud of myself for not being a bitch and saying he was only playing me. I made a huge mistake and I realize that more than ever now. He grabbed my hand and walked me back home.

“Ill see you later Tayla” He kissed my cheek and walked away. I smiled… I cant stop smiling with him. He’s just so sweet and full of energy. I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling and listening to sound of the rain. It was a soothing lullaby. My phone vibrated interrupting my thought process. I hadn’t realized I had 22 messages. I rolled my eyes knowing who they were from. 15 from Jordan, 6 from Danielle, and 1 from Markese. He knew I didn’t like multiple texts, if I didn’t text you… It was because I was busy. Besides he knew I could never ignore him. All of Jordan’s texts said that he was sorry and he promised to never do it again. I didn’t reply. Danielle’s text were irrelevant. She was playing like she didn’t know what she had done. She sent me text like “Hey girl” , “Whats up?” , “Havent heard from you” , “Want to hang out later?” I rolled my eyes and replied to all of them out loud but didn’t text her back.

New Text From : <3 Markese :D

Goodnight Beautiful . I had the most fun with you today. Sleep tight and I will be the first thing you see in the morning. Dream about me? ‘causee im sure going to dream about you ( Corny enough? ) Lol. Goodnight Love <3

New Text To : <3 Markese :D

Your silly, you know that right? (: . Goodnight and of course I will dream about you!

I pulled the covers over me and snuggled up with my pillow. My eyes were heavy fast and I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

Tell me what you want to readddddddd! New story ideas, new chapter ideas for this one... just give me some ideas and i will give it to you!!!! (: thankssss

- xoxo Jupsss!