Epilogue ♥

4 years later

Tayla - Tayla and her healthy baby boy, Cadence Deon King, moved out of their small little town and went to California where Tayla became a motivational speaker to teens. She never rekindled the flame with Markese but, her heart is a still a little shattered because he missed the birth of their only child.

Markese - Markese beats himself up everyday for missing their son's birthday because of a woman that didn't matter. He became a barber right in his own town. He sees Cadence when the money is there and isn't looking for a serious relationship.

Alexander - Alexander left TaKayla because he didn't really want to have kids. He felt as though TaKayla was pushing him to hard. He went on with his life and never married.

TaKayla - TaKayla cried over Alexander for a couple of days and even tried calling him. After many failed attempts, she gave up and went back to school to become a lawyer. While she went back to school, she met a man that shared the same values as herself. They hit it off immediately and got married. They have 3 beautiful children. She still calls Tayla and Cadence every day and vice versa.

Jordan - Jordan is currently in prison for attempted murder. Although he told his momma he would control his anger, some things are easier said than done.

Christian - Christian is on his last year in the Marines. He plans to come home and live with Tayla. He plans to get a good job, settle down, and start a family.

_______________________________

Yay! i finished my first story! thanks to everyone who read this but, I honestly got a little tired of this story lol. But, read my other stories and I'll read yours.

I love my readers! mwah!

xoxo, Jups.