Drunk!Roz x reader

"YYYYYY/NNNN!"Roz calling your name. You ran up stairs to see roz with 20 beer bottles next to him.Oh on Roz are you drunk." Your sexy"Roz said slugging his words."Oh Roz"You watch as Roz spin around the room."I love y/n I love-"Roz stopped in mid sentences as he falls to his knees.
"Roz?" You worried if he's ok. Then he...... Started to puke on the floor. "OH ROZ YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME"You picked up Roz and put him in the bed. "Noooo I don't wanna go to sleep!"You grabbed and towel and started to wipe the floor. Then Roz showed up in your outfit. "Roz!"you watch him as he started dancing in your outfit.You decide to call his cousin.

10 mins later....

Ezequiel came over to see what going on. "Oh I'm soo glad your here. "You said to ezequiel. "Well im-"Ezequiel stop I'm mid sentences as he watch his cousin wearing y/n clothes. He started to laugh. "Hey is that my angel cousin. "Roz said. "Hey man Have I ever told you that Y/N and I had se-." "You covered Roz mouth."Roz imma slap you"You said to Roz in a anger tone. Roz fainted for no reason. "
Roz!"Ezequiel picked up Roz and put him to bed.

The next day.......

"Ow my head. "Roz said as he just woke up after his hang over. Roz Saw you sleeping on the couch.Roz kissed you on the cheek.He picked you up and carried you to his bed. And you fell asleep in his arms.