Roz protect you from your bullies

"Hey ugly!"A student shouted from behind you. "Wha-"You bully smacks you across the head. "OW! "You shouted in pain. You bully kick you on the stomach and you fell to your knees. Then your bully kick in straight in the face. You fell with a bloody broken nose as you mumbled. "Someone help... "You mumbled under your breath. Before your bully could finish you off Roz yelled. "HEY GET AWAY FROM HER"Your heard Roz screaming your name but couldn't get up." Y/N! "You tried but your bully knocked you down again.Roz getting to his anger level worried you.

Roz pov:
"STOP LEAVE Y/N ALONE! "Roz shouted. Roz got super mad and grabbed his knife and charged for your bully's. "AAARRRGGGG! "Roz shouted in anger. He then stabbed your bully in the neck and slit her throat. Then killed the others. " Y/n......
B-baby"Roz stutter in fear as he see your unconscious body just lying on the ground. He pick you up and took you home.

Your pov:
"Ow my head" You said as your grab you head. You relived you as at home you as in Roz's bed and he had his arm wrapped around you. "R-Roz" You stuttered as you see him in blood. Roz woke up as kissed you on the forehead. "I'm so glad your ok Y/N" He began to cry. "I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you again". Roz mumbled in you ear. You hugged him back. " I love you Roz... "You said while hugging Roz"I love you too Y/N"