Roz x Princess!Reader

Roz pov:
As I walked down the side walk.I heard horses feet clicking down the street.I saw a girl stepping out of it. She was dressed in A F/C dress and wearing a gold crown. As the guards Help the girl down from the carriage.My heart beat as I saw the pretty H/C girl holding a same Colored parasol as her dress.Her eyes was like diamonds that shine.But she saw me and waved to me.I waved back All sweaty and shaking.I blushed like a tomato and she giggled as she saw me sweat like a water fall.

Your pov:
"He so cute"You thought to yourself. You walked up to Roz and said Hi. You watched as Roz nervously said Hi back to you." Your cute"You complained him nicely.You and Roz talked for 4 mins then you parents called for you.You waved bye as you walked away from Roz with blush on your cheek.... Days passed by sents you seen Roz and you missed him. All of a sudden you heard pebbles being thrown at your window.You open the window to see Roz with roses and a bear. You guys talked for about 2 hours. It was time for you to get ready for royale school tomorrow. You let Roz out but... He planted a kissed on his cheek. You kissed him on the cheek back.You say goodbye to Roz as you watch Him walked away from the castle.